BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
taylor r.
ludlow
I really liked this palette for a long time then I use grew out of it. It has nice matt shades. I love the packaging!!
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
This palette has every neutral shade you'll need!Such a wonderful travel palette. The shadows are very buttery and smooth and easy to blend.They also have to much pigment!!I would definitely recommend this to any beginner.And i use it also the everyday(as you can see by the pictures)The only problem i have is the palette gets dirty really quickly and is hard to clean,but otherwise it's a wonderful palette!!!
allie s.
Delcambre, LA
very nice product but it has a bad color fallout. i understand because of the pigmentation in the eyeshadow that will happen but it is still a great product it is my favorite. also my go to palette for everyday look.
nely m.
Elgin, TX
I love this palette! Its so pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. Its so soft and creamy! I love it!
Olga P.
East Hanover, NJ
This is my perfect basic palette. I adore Lorac shadow formula as it's super smooth, pigmented and blendable. It is one of my favorite palettes and the looks I create with it are maybe boring but look flawless every time. The packaging is super compact, it has a nice mirror and it is perfect for travel.
Kylie B.
This is my first high end eyeshadow palette I have purchased, and I am absolutely in love with it! The colors are incredibly pigmented and and the palette is small and very travel friendly. Since it's all neutral matte eyeshadows, I never find myself reaching for another eyeshadow palette at all anymore. The mirror in the palette is very good and I use that for on the go touch ups. I highly recommend!
Emily S.
This eyeshadow palette is an excellent matte basics palette. It is everything that you need to create a simple, easy eye look using one palette. The shades are buttery, easy to blend, and work well with other eyeshadows. So far I have only found two downsides to this product. The 1st is it's packaging. While sleek, beautiful, and compact; the soft black matte exterior is hard to keep clean. The 2nd would be that the product is so soft that you can get fall out and have a lot of product waste if you aren't careful. All in all it is worth giving a shot!
Andrea W.
I like this palette, the eye shadows are extremely pigmented, but I felt like the consistency of the eyeshadows were a bit chalky. I found it a bit difficult to blend them seamlessly. It took a little extra effort, but nothing too bad. Other than that, I do like this palette. It is sleek, and the packaging is cute and dainty. I recommend. The price is awesome too.
Alexandra B.
Windom, MN
Love love love. If you're looking for a smokey eye affect, this is the pallet to buy! Even comes with how to affectively create the smokey eye! This is the only pallet I use for smokey eyes and will definitely buy again once I'm out. Lasts a long time too!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?