BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Has nice colors. Easy to go from day to night. Blends well. And has great pigmentation. Great for any skin tone
Tawnya S.
Surrey, BC
My daughter bought me this matte set for Christmas and spoiled me because now I can't live without it. It stays on all day and looks so professional. I love the matte finish. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because I always seem to run out of the highlighting colour and wish they would sell these colours separately as I use so much of it ;)
Grace T.
Rochester, NH
I use this every day, the colors are gorgeous and very very pigmented. One of the best eyeshadow palettes that I own. I purchase all my lorac products from kohls.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This palette is so good I've already purchased it three times because I use it practically every day. It's the perfect pallet to keep in your bag for touch-up on the go and it really is the perfect pallet for natural eye looks. It's incredibly pigmented, a little goes a long way, it blends like a dream, and they last longer throughout the day then any other pallet I've tried. I highly recommend it!
Karoline C.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use this on my eyes or to outline the shape of my eyes, I believe this was the first eyeshadow palette that I got. I like matte and pigmented like this since I rarely use glittery eyeshadows.
Rebecca B.
AH-Mazing! You can't go wrong with the Lorax pro palette. The package it's so convenient to take it with you when you travel. Highly pigmented shades that last all day!
cynthia s.
Love the colors involved with this pallet and easy to apply and stay on for very long time and makes eyes pop
Victoria W.
This palette is so amazing and I couldn't suggest a better buy when looking for neutral matte shades. Its so simple for daily use and can be used by beginners and advanced make up users alike. This is currently my go to palette and will probably stay for awhile. I find I can do so many different combinations and I love the rusty red/burgundy color. This is a must have!
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
This palette is gorgeous and the pigmentation is just amazing. Anyone even questioning whether they want this. YOU DO!!!
Sasha D.
Charlotte
I love the nude shades in this pallet. They are so natural yet you can make any look dark
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?