BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Stephanie C.
Sallisaw, OK
Latte is my favorite shade, it's the perfect neutral transition shade. I wish they sold this individually. The others are ok.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
This palette is great for travel and I love using it during the fall/winter time. I like the packaging. My only complaint is that there is some kick up when you dip your brush in the colors. I would not purchase the mini one again, because I would be getting the full size one instead.
Wooyang S.
Madison, WI
I love how pigmented this palette is! It shows up vibrantly on my eyelids which is not easy to find for my tan skin tone. Doesn't come with a brush which is a bummer but still love the product and how versatile it is! You can build several different looks with this palette.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i love this palatte besides the fact that its not cruelty free! the shadows are so blendable and pigmented and you have every single matte shadow you would ever need!! i would 100% recommend this if you dont mind it being non- crielty free!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this palette on sale at Ulta for approx. $17, which was a steal. I like the basic colors and that it has a mirror. You can create a few different looks with this palette. It’s very travel friendly. The shadows are soft and blend very well. I’d never tried LORAC shadows before so this has me curious about other palettes.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
This was my first designer pallet! I used it day and night. I got mine from Ulta. I is super pigmented and easy to blend.
Julia J.
Flushing, NY
I love the pigmentation on this palette!!!!!!! It's perfect for a daily makeup. The only slight problem I had with this was that so much product comes off when I use my brush it feels like I'm wasting it.
Amy G.
Such a great color range for green eyes! I found this pallet to be practical and convenient for everyday, day and night use. Lorac never fails with eyeshadows! They're super soft, easy to blend and last forever! They stay in place and don't disappear throughout the day. Their mattes aren't too chalky or thick. It's easy to use their palettes because of the convenient shade ranges that make sense unlike most other palettes that give you random shades that look good together but just don't work! Lorac is always affordable and practical, period.
Vaydell P.
New Orleans, LA
Very long lasting and pigmented! I have the old Lorac pro palette but I still use it alot till this day
Monica G.
Philomath, OR
This Lorac palette is beautiful. The formula was creamy and long lasting even without an eye primer. I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 just because I think the colors are pretty common among many other palettes. I would also say it is slightly pricier than its worth but I would definitely buy again.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?