BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Megan B.
Kilgore, TX
A lot of fallout with the shadows , all throughout the day I would have shadow getting in my eyes
Kristyn B.
Blue Springs, MO
I personally do not like this palette. The colors are very chalky and almost "too creamy" to be an eyeshadow. You defiantly have to use very little at a time and blend it out. Very little. I would not repurchase.
Duda S.
Really like this I try it from my friend in I love the colors they all bland very well really not that much fall out
Amber G.
Davenport, FL
Not a fan of lorac eyeshadow, their foundation and blush/bronzers are great, but eyeshadows are not true to pigment and give a lot of fallout during application
Paige P.
torfaen
Love this so much the colour are absolute stunning and pretty and I have it for good value I brought this item from Tesco and I would definitely recommend it long lasting I would buy another pallet 👌🏽👌🏽
Dalal K.
Street 6 , House 9
Beautiful mattes..buildable and super pigmented. I'd recommend doing your eyeshadow first when using this eyeshadow because it has a lot of fall out. I loved the browns and the matte white in this palette a lot. I think it is a must have basic eyeshadow colors.
Tia L.
Windsor, ON
Had for a long time don’t use too often but are very pigmented and nice neutral tones. The case kinda sucks n mirror cracked easily
Lauren S.
While these shadows are extremely buttery, I find that the colors blend into one another making it look a tad muddy. If you are looking for an everyday, simple palette this might be fore you but I prefer a bit more variety so this is a pass for me.
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
I bought this palette at Ulta because I thought I needed more matte shades in my makeup collection. The quality of the shadows are great but I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as I thought I would. The colors are a bit more on the cool side whereas I prefer warm toned eyeshadows.
Kayla H.
Fontana, CA
Super cool toned colors and hard to blend out. Extremely pigmented and matte. The black is great but I only really use this palette to set my brows. Wish I got more use out of it for the money but oh well
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back