BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ayana H.
Sullivan, WI
I don't love this palette. The shadows are very dusty and I feel like I'm losing a lot of product because so much powder is kicked up when you put your brush into the palette. I don't think the colors are true to how you see them in the palette, they swatch completely different. Some colors blend out too much and then completely disappear while other colors are incredibly difficult to blend and leave your eyeshadow looking patchy. I never reach for this palette.
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
These eyeshadows are extremely powdery. I always have to do my eye make up first if i dont wanna end up with fall out all over my face. This is the first time i try any lorac products
Anaise V.
This eyeshadow palette lacks pigmentation. The colors are great but once you start blending the colors become absolutely nothing. They have a tendency to look really muddy no matter how hard I try to keep each color separate. There are way better eyeshadows in the market that are better in price and in quality.
Dayanna G.
Arlington
not my favorite but i do like that it is great for traveling and comes with a mirror i don't use it very imoften
Ashley H.
Nescopeck
I bought this palette because i love the Lorac heavy metal eye shadow palette. These shades are crumbly and do not show up as well, on me, as other lorac palettes do.
Beklynne C.
Dalton, GA
The shadows are too soft and not pressed in correctly. I dropped this palette once from not even a foot of the ground and the black and maroon both shattered. I had to throw it out. It was a waste of money.
hannah d.
I would not recommend. i’ve tried this several times but I can not get it to blend at all!
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I was suprised that I didnt like this palette. Didnt blend well and the shades became very muddy on my eyes. Big letdown for me.
Shelby L.
Tarawa Terrace
I was not impressed by this palette. There was tons of fall out and the eyeshadows were not very pigmented. They did blend out easily and last all day on the lid without a primer. I will not be buying this again.
Amanda P.
Boxford, MA
This palette is ok but some of the colors don't blend out very smoothly. I don't think that it is worth the money.
Alyssa H.
Are these the same quality as the full size Pro palette matte shade formula? Or is this not the same?
Sabina F.
Abu Dhabi
I would like to try this is it good ?
Whitney T.
Elkmont , AL
What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
For how long does this product last for? And is it creamy or powder?
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
For how long lies this last for?? And is it powder or cream?