BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ayana H.
Sullivan, WI
I don't love this palette. The shadows are very dusty and I feel like I'm losing a lot of product because so much powder is kicked up when you put your brush into the palette. I don't think the colors are true to how you see them in the palette, they swatch completely different. Some colors blend out too much and then completely disappear while other colors are incredibly difficult to blend and leave your eyeshadow looking patchy. I never reach for this palette.
Monica L.
Maricopa, AZ
These eyeshadows are extremely powdery. I always have to do my eye make up first if i dont wanna end up with fall out all over my face. This is the first time i try any lorac products
Anaise V.
This eyeshadow palette lacks pigmentation. The colors are great but once you start blending the colors become absolutely nothing. They have a tendency to look really muddy no matter how hard I try to keep each color separate. There are way better eyeshadows in the market that are better in price and in quality.
Beklynne C.
Dalton, GA
The shadows are too soft and not pressed in correctly. I dropped this palette once from not even a foot of the ground and the black and maroon both shattered. I had to throw it out. It was a waste of money.
hannah d.
I would not recommend. i’ve tried this several times but I can not get it to blend at all!
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I was suprised that I didnt like this palette. Didnt blend well and the shades became very muddy on my eyes. Big letdown for me.
Shelby L.
Tarawa Terrace
I was not impressed by this palette. There was tons of fall out and the eyeshadows were not very pigmented. They did blend out easily and last all day on the lid without a primer. I will not be buying this again.
Amanda P.
Boxford, MA
This palette is ok but some of the colors don't blend out very smoothly. I don't think that it is worth the money.
Megan B.
Kilgore, TX
A lot of fallout with the shadows , all throughout the day I would have shadow getting in my eyes
Kristyn B.
Blue Springs, MO
I personally do not like this palette. The colors are very chalky and almost "too creamy" to be an eyeshadow. You defiantly have to use very little at a time and blend it out. Very little. I would not repurchase.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?