BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
Received this for Christmas as I didn't have too many matte nuetral eye shadows in my collection. Couldn't have asked for a better palette honesty. Highly pigmented, buttery. There's a good amount of fallout but can be easily avoided by not putting too much product on the brush. A little goes a long way. Great for beginners or anyone looking for a nice, simple, every day eyeshadow palette
Madhu D.
Love this palette.. It has a good mix of shades with nice matte finish. I can either use it alone or mix n match with other eyeshadows. Size is pretty compact, so is travel friendly or can be put in your purse for everyday use. Blends very nicely and pigmentation is good.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I love this pallet the colors are really within my comfort zone. Their really pigmented and have a lot of payoff. It's small so it's perfect for travelling. It fits prefect in my purse if I'm in a hurry and need to run out the door and finish my makeup in the car (passenger seat lol).
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This palette is outstanding for traveling. It has just the right amount of different colors so that you have a bit of variety. But all of the colors work well together and the darkest two colors work well as eyeliners in a pinch. I would suggest this to anyone who travels often.
Amber O.
Knoxville , MD
I love this pallet! the mauve color is my favorite! The only thing i don't like is all the power kick up. It makes you loose some product. I think the packaging is slick. It is easy to apply but not to blend, it starts to all look the same. I would recommend.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
I love this palette so much! It's so small and it's amazing to travel with! The pigmentation is amazing and they blend so well. My only dislike is that they're a bit powdery but I notice that with most of loracs products so it's not enough of an issue for me to discontinue use. I would highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
I do love this small palette for its simplicity. If I'm going for a dark smoldering this is what I pick up. Several of the shades also make great base colors for any look. This is my only "neutral" palette. I do love the creamy texture of it.
Megan D.
Nashville
Everytime I do mine or someone else's makeup, I use this pallette. The colors are extremely blendable and creamy. The row of browns is so multipurpose. I've used it for contour, brows, and undereye brightening. I've done so many looks with this and it has never failed me. From daytime glam to nighttime smoky, this compact palette is essential to any makeup collection!
Becca L.
I bought this from Ulta when they randomly went on sale for maybe $11. It was such a good deal I couldn't pass up. this is my first palette from the Lorac Pro line. I thought it was great to have an all matte palette. The shades are incredibly pigmented.
Laura P.
Arab, AL
I love Loracs quality of matte eye shadows! They are so buttery and easy to use! I use the brown shades to fill in my eyebrows everyday! The mauve toned colors are great for achieving a simple everyday look! The price is good too for the quality!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?