BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Marielys P.
ok this palette is who every girl wants because its so pigmented and easy to use and the colors are perfect for every look and you can use with every skine tone and eye color
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
When I found out that Kohl's was selling LORAC I made my co-worker bring me over with her that day. I purchased the LORAC 20th Anniversary Alter Ego Lip Collection online and I love it! Of course I wanted to try more. I prefer matte shadows so I chose this Pro Matte Palette to try. It has become of my go-to products much like my Naked Basics palettes! These eyeshadow are really pigmented and soft but have not broken even after I hit pan (thank god). I'm not too fond of the mirror inside, it's a bit warped. Other than that I have really come to love this palette and would recommend to others.
Keely G.
Matte colours for me have to be super blendable and easy to used to make a great eyeshadow look and this product does just that perfect for the crease and goes well with any glittery eyeshadow on the lid
Ivy C.
Absolutely love this matte palette. Never creases. Easy to apply and control product. All the best neutral smokey eyes I have done are with this palette. This has been my go to palette for quite some time now. I even purchased one for my sister and she fell in love with it too. This palette is absolutely a MUST HAVE! I purchased this palette in Kohls for $25.
monika s.
Vadena BZ
so guys if you love goog eyeshadows you need this palette in you collection. the eyeshadows are so pigmented and very buttery! they blend like a dream. the colors are all the same quality! i really love the pink mauve shade as a transition shade and the burgundy shade wow!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I recently purchased this product for myself and my sister in law for Christmas. It's easy to apply and has great colors. The only thing is I do have to reapply after a few hours but overall it's an okay product and the quality isn't too bad either.
maria k.
One of the best warm eyeshadows ever... really butterry the blend beautifully they are really pigmented. the packaging is great it is really thing which great for travelling althought it is really pricey however i would recommend this pallete because you can do so many eye looks with these colours if you are a warm colour lover.
Camille D.
Vanessa S.
First eyeshadow palette i owned and i would say so worth it. Good for starting out in makeup since i covers a lot of natural and simple looks. Includes the basic important shades i would need like a nude/beige and a black but also gives room for some creativity with the reddish tones.
Pietra C.
Lovely colours and it's great to create so many different looks! the shadows stay on all day and i defo tend to reach for it when I'm going to big occasions or party's! the pigment is good and there isn't too much fallout which is a bonus
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?