BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Robin K.
LORAC is at the top of my list (with Morphe) for my favorite eye shadows. I LOVE matte's, and this little pallet is perfect! With silky smooth application and great color payoff, it is the perfect size for travel. I can take this with me on business trips, and know I will look great every day. It is also a great little pallet to have on hand when needing to add a transition color or contour color to go with other pallets that may not have what you need. I have gone through an entire pallet, and will certainly be purchasing again. Not sure if I will ever find other eye shadows as good as what you can find in LORAC PRO pallets.
One thing to keep in mind, you only need to TOUCH your brush to the powders. It is very pigmented, and it does kick back a little dust.
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I tend to prefer matte eyeshadows since shimmery ones tend to emphasize creases and lines on the eyelid. This is a perfect neutral matte eyeshadow palette that is compact but has all the colors necessary for everyday wear. My favorite color in the palette would probably be latte. It's a shade slightly darker than my skin tone that really adds depth to my eyes. The eyeshadows are pigmented, soft, and blend well into the skin. I'm sad since I dropped this palette and cracked the mirror but continue to use it regardless. This is definitely one of my go to eyeshadow palettes!
April G.
This is such a go-to palette. I am not usually into matte textured shadows (I'm more of a shimmer girl), but this palette has stolen my heart. It offers everything you need to create versatile daytime or nighttime looks. The colors are warm, but not unflattering to my fair olive skin tone. I love how smooth and buttery the texture of these shadows are; they blend like a dream! In fact, I'd say this is a perfect beginner's palette because there aren't so many shadows that it's overwhelming, and the shades practically blend themselves. But, as a makeup artist, I gravitate towards this palette weekly, so it's not a newbie only palette. I'm a big fan and recommend this to anyone who loves neutrals or mattes, beginners and pros alike!
Amy G.
Such a great color range for green eyes! I found this pallet to be practical and convenient for everyday, day and night use. Lorac never fails with eyeshadows! They're super soft, easy to blend and last forever! They stay in place and don't disappear throughout the day. Their mattes aren't too chalky or thick. It's easy to use their palettes because of the convenient shade ranges that make sense unlike most other palettes that give you random shades that look good together but just don't work! Lorac is always affordable and practical, period.
Christine P.
I looove this palette! It's so travel friendly and these shadows are PIGMENTED. You only need to barelyyyy tap your brush at first because even that will give you a lot to work with. And of course you can def build up your look the more you press down your brush into the shadow. The colors this palette comes with are perfect for my liking when I'm going for more simple looks but you can also create smokey looks as well. Obviously this palette doesn't have any shimmer shades so if you're looking for an all matte palette, I would highly recommend this one!
Michelle F.
This is one of my favorite palettes. I didn't think it would be, but the shades are so versatile. I love the mix of browns and red tones, and it's so easy to create so many different looks. I'd recommend this over a bigger palette because it's so versatile and it doesn't take up too much space. It has a magnetic closure. Finally, the shades are buttery, blendable, and nicely pigmented.
Meg R.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
If you like creamy, matte eyeshadow, this palette is for you. It has a pleasing creamy texture with bright pigment. At first application it is a little chalky, but as you blend, it comes together in a perfect shade that compliments your eyes well. Ranging from nude to deep brown, as well as white, pink mauve (my favvv), and deep tones like burgundy and jet black, this palette is delightful and velvety-smooth. As well as being pretty, it is very versatile. You can apply it dry, or wet for a deeper pigment, and you can also use it wet to line or define your eyes!
ciara w.
Shadows: Two words: IN. LOVE. These colors are so pigmented and there's a beautiful variety to create several different eye looks. You don't have to build them up, but the black could use two coats. There is quite a bit of fall out on the pans after you put your brush in.
Price: On the high end of the spectrum for the amount of shadow. I used Linen, the white shade, for 2 weeks and hit pan after I bought it brand new.
Worth every penny spent on it!
Haley D.
Amarillo
This eyeshadow palette is such a great eyeshadow palette! It's very smooth, blends like a dream, BUT does have some fall out, BUT that's kind of to be expected with any great eyeshadow! This is a small palette so it's perfect for traveling! I think this palette is also very beginner friendly as well. It has some neutral browns, deeper browns & even a black for a day where you might want to smoke it out!! Lorac shadows are by far one of my favorite eyeshadows!
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I love this makeup set! The Lorac Pro Matte Eye Shadow Palette is perfect for the current eye looks. This gives you the right amount of shades in the right colors to make the new smoked eye looks you can find on YouTube. The colors are perfect for everyday right into night and the price is right on target for this product.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?