BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ava j.
Swansea, IL
This is such a great palette. The colors are perfect they are so creamy and smooth. I love the packing but it can get very dirty. These will last on your eyes all day. It is perfect for traveling and I would definitely recommend. It is worth the money!
Shelby B.
S Rockwood , MI
One of my favorite pallets! This is such a staple for me because of the easy to blend matte shades. This pallet offers great transition colors that you can use with other pallets. You can achieve a subtle look or dramatic with this pallet. I finally hit pan on two colors so have to repurchase!
Lauren S.
While these shadows are extremely buttery, I find that the colors blend into one another making it look a tad muddy. If you are looking for an everyday, simple palette this might be fore you but I prefer a bit more variety so this is a pass for me.
Karissa L.
Tampa, FL
I have the big pro palette but that wasn’t an option. I LOVE this palette. It is my most used palette at the moment and I think it’s so underrated. The colors and pigments are amazing and so easy to blend. Definitely a great palette to have.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a mini pallet to take on the go , I love this pallet I could create natural looks to Smokey eyes all with this mini pallet . The colors are really pigmented and the colors blend beautifully . Will I recommend this pallet yes!
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
This eyeshadow pallet is really nice if you’re just looking for matte neutrals because they are very pigmented and blend super easily without much work at all. This pallet also includes a very stark white which I really like.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this palette! All the colors look AMAZING on my skin tone and they are so soft and pigmented. I bought mine online and had no problem finding it/ receiving it. I have hit pans on multiple shades and I’m looking to repurchase this.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
This palette is not so affordable but its the best one out there! I love every single eyeshadow and use it everyday too! Its really easy to apply and does not leave any stains on your eyelids or harsh lines you wont be able to blend !
haley s.
Bemidji, MN
An awesome product but it’s a bit spendy. It’s very blendable and pigmented but there is a bit of fallout so make sure to tap out your brush after grabbing product before applying to your eyelid. Still happy I purchased.
johana e.
I love this palette. I have hit pan on SO many colors. These are all staple colors. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of colors or non-matte shadows, this is really perfect for me. I wear this literally every day.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back