BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Eva G.
I reach for this so much. The colors are very pigmented and blends together so nicely. I get compliments on my eye makeup a lot when I use this palette. My favorite color is pink mauve. The palette itself is very sleek and easy to travel with.
Christine H.
oak creek
By far one of my favorite pallets right aside naked pallet, nice matte colors and I basically use all the colors, nice packaging small perfect for traveling. My everyday pallet.
Reilly W.
Beautiful colors and creamy pigments. This is the only shadow palette I need for day to day wear. Lorac has amazing quality shadows and its worth the price. Highly recommend.
Leeann N.
I love this eyeshadow palette! It's very compact and easy to take when traveling. The colors are my favorite. They're pigmented and easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Grace T.
Rochester, NH
I use this every day, the colors are gorgeous and very very pigmented. One of the best eyeshadow palettes that I own. I purchase all my lorac products from kohls.
Megan D.
Hillsboro, OR
I've re purchased this palette about 4 times and not once have I regretted it, absolutely amazing pigment and effortlessly blendable, 10/10 and defiantly an everyday go to palette, I highly reccomend for ANYONE.
Kim M.
Love it!! The colors are buttery and pigmented! They blend so well. The colors also make for the natural classic look. A must have in my makeup collection!
Elizabeth  M.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love this palette. I am in love with every single color and the pigmentation each one has. They are easily blend able and are a very creamy consistency. Love this palette
Monica G.
Philomath, OR
This Lorac palette is beautiful. The formula was creamy and long lasting even without an eye primer. I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 just because I think the colors are pretty common among many other palettes. I would also say it is slightly pricier than its worth but I would definitely buy again.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is A professional palette featuring 16 ultra-pigmented eye shadows infused with soothing botanicals plus a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for color that lasts. Can be used wet or dry. Multiple brow, highlighter, and liner shades.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?