BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Grace T.
Rochester, NH
I use this every day, the colors are gorgeous and very very pigmented. One of the best eyeshadow palettes that I own. I purchase all my lorac products from kohls.
Megan D.
Hillsboro, OR
I've re purchased this palette about 4 times and not once have I regretted it, absolutely amazing pigment and effortlessly blendable, 10/10 and defiantly an everyday go to palette, I highly reccomend for ANYONE.
Kim M.
Love it!! The colors are buttery and pigmented! They blend so well. The colors also make for the natural classic look. A must have in my makeup collection!
Elizabeth  M.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love this palette. I am in love with every single color and the pigmentation each one has. They are easily blend able and are a very creamy consistency. Love this palette
Monica G.
Philomath, OR
This Lorac palette is beautiful. The formula was creamy and long lasting even without an eye primer. I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 just because I think the colors are pretty common among many other palettes. I would also say it is slightly pricier than its worth but I would definitely buy again.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is A professional palette featuring 16 ultra-pigmented eye shadows infused with soothing botanicals plus a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for color that lasts. Can be used wet or dry. Multiple brow, highlighter, and liner shades.
Mariana M.
I am a big fan of lorac's original pro palette. I bought this palette to use with my original pro palette, since the mattes on the other palette were close to gone. The shades can be used with or without an eye primer and I say this a person who has a dark complexion (I usually use foundation shades suited for dark/deep skin tones depending on the season). The mattes aren't exactly the same as the original Lorac Pro Palette but they are close, I believe the shades on the Lorac Pro Matte palette are warmer. The shadows are a bit powdery, It may bother some, but I learned to work with it and it does not bother me, in fact I enjoy the powdery texture Here is a quick run down of my pros and cons.
Sheila R.
Bakersfield, CA
The lorac pro matte palette is a very good pallet if you are in a rush to go somewhere or what ever you have to do you can you this ay or noght girls night even
Gabby L.
The colors are super blend-able which helps with smooth texture of them. I'm not too crazy about the fall out of the dark shadow colors but they work very well.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
Small but mighty! Nice little palette. The colors are the perfect nude and warm tones. Blends nicely. LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?