BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Great Eye Shadow Palette - lovely colors. They are so easily blended. They feel weightless, like you have nothing on. Colors don't bleed or fade. Very long wearing. This product was a gift, but I have since bought another Lorac eye palette, which I also love.
Gissel C.
This is the perfect travel palette out there! It is so tiny and very convenient. The color combination is perfect, and can be wearable with basically any outfit. Throw this in your travel bag and you're ready to go!
Jamie G.
One of the best travel palettes I own. One of the few palettes I have actually hit pan on. Colors are extremely pigmented and blend beautifully. Love this natural colored matte palette. Will definitely repurchase!
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
I received this as a gift from a friend who knew I loved her palette! It works great as a day look, or as a more dramatic night look. This palette is a great value for the price!
Julia J.
Flushing, NY
I love the pigmentation on this palette!!!!!!! It's perfect for a daily makeup. The only slight problem I had with this was that so much product comes off when I use my brush it feels like I'm wasting it.
Yastasia T.
Duncanville, TX
This palette is absolutely amazing and perfect for beginners. Gives you the basics and teaches you to blend and build color. I bought it for $28 and it was worth every penny!
Emily M.
These shadows are buttery and soft to the touch. They are matte and make a good palette for those who love mattes. The red ish tones are if you like warmer looks
Casey H.
This is one of the best Eye Shadow pallets that I have used. If you have never put eyeshadow on before, it even comes with tips to help you do it. Really worth the money
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
This palette is a classic must have for makeup lovers. It stays on and has great pigmentation. I use it for day and night looks and it is totally worth the price
Eva G.
I reach for this so much. The colors are very pigmented and blends together so nicely. I get compliments on my eye makeup a lot when I use this palette. My favorite color is pink mauve. The palette itself is very sleek and easy to travel with.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?