BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Brandy B.
Annapolis, Maryland
My favorite matte palette ! Beautiful pigmented shades that go on smooth and last all day. The shades look very natural on my light skin tone . i also like the minimalistic design of the palatte
Samantha L.
Edinburg, TX
I am not a very skiled person with makeup when it comes to using eyeshadow but I try. I purchased this palette at the suggestion of a close friend. If i do buy eye shadows I tend to stick to simple colors. I would buy again.
Ciara C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
The perfect palette for traveling and on the go. The shadows are buttery smooth and blend amazing! I bought this at ulta and it's one of my favorites when I need a neutral look. I bought this for my sister as well!
Madison B.
Not my favorite palette but I also prefer different sheens to give myself a range of looks. That said, I'm a fan of Lorac's formula and love how sleek the packaging is! The colors are also suited for a variety of skin tones.
Emily E.
I love matte neutrals - keeping it simple! Easy to blend colors and high quality texture and pigment. LORAC never fails me and I love this palette. Good size, too, not hard to travel with. Recommend and might buy again
Betsy B.
Lorac makes my absolutely favorite eyeshadows. They are super buttery and soft and very blendable! The colors are always pigmented. I will always buy Lorac shadows.
Great Eye Shadow Palette - lovely colors. They are so easily blended. They feel weightless, like you have nothing on. Colors don't bleed or fade. Very long wearing. This product was a gift, but I have since bought another Lorac eye palette, which I also love.
Mattea C.
Wayland, MI
This is the only pallet I use the most since I'm way more into nude looks. It's long lasting, especially depending on what eye primer you use. I use this product almost everyday and will buy it again when I run out.
Gissel C.
This is the perfect travel palette out there! It is so tiny and very convenient. The color combination is perfect, and can be wearable with basically any outfit. Throw this in your travel bag and you're ready to go!
Jamie G.
One of the best travel palettes I own. One of the few palettes I have actually hit pan on. Colors are extremely pigmented and blend beautifully. Love this natural colored matte palette. Will definitely repurchase!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?