BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Highly pigmented, well coordinatedone colors in perfect mattes. These build well and blend perfectly. They rival my Too Faced pallets. I love having a 100% matte palette.
Kassandra M.
If you want the perfect neutral eye look this palette is perfect for that. Lorca shadows are so creamy and buttery they make applying your makeup so easy. The price is reasonable for the product you are getting. Definitely give it a try.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
I love these eye shadows. Some have simmer and some are matte, which gives a nice combination. They are easy to apply and highly pigmented. It has everything you need for a basic daily look or a more intense smoky eye for night.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This palette is very to keep in your purse or for travel. The colors are awesome for day to day and even night looks. Love this palette so much. Highly recommend this palette.
Kaitlyn W.
Upper Sandusky, OH
it's awesome I can use it for my smokey eyes and things like that and it just has all those chocolate colors and they're just amazing and I can't create Sony looks with it and I don't know
Ivy c.
San Francisco, CA
Love the colors! Good for everyday or going out for a night in town. It's highly buildable and natural...you also cannot beat the price of this for the quality. I definitely think this is one of the better ones out there.
Michaela H.
LORAC is by far by favorite brand of eye shadow even though it is on the pricey side. I use my palette almost everyday and I recommend this brand to all of my friends.
Tammy P.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is literally the perfect little palette. These shadows have the smoothst formula and they wear REALLY well. It's a great size to take with you, yet a great variety of shadows. I actually think it's a steal, even at full price! This palette is amazing.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
Love it!!! very pigmented and easy to blend just like every LORAC eyeshadow I've used! It looks wonderful on my pale skin and it is perfect for everyday and night looks! Very long lasting as well especially with a setting spray! I would definitely buy again!
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA
I think this palette has all the perfect colors for both day time and night time looks.It comes in a very compact kit which makes it easy to travel with. The only thing I would say is that I've found other kits that are a lower price point with similar colors.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?