BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Megan M.
I love this palette it is absolutely perfect for every day wear and for taking a look from day to night! Slim packaging with a great mirror-- I can't recommend enough
Ivy c.
San Francisco , CA
Love the colors! Good for everyday or going out for a night in town. It's highly buildable and natural...you also cannot beat the price of this for the quality. I definitely think this is one of the better ones out there.
Katy F.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
Great everyday palette. I pigmentation and color pay off is great. I price is not to bad either. The shadows do have powder kick up, but that is with every lorac eye shadow palette.
This is the only eyeshadow palette you are just weird. It has all the colors you need to do so many different styles. The pigments are rich so pretty and with my brown eyes they work with everything. I have so much fun mixing and matching all the colors
Nancy H.
Love, love, love these eyeshadows. Super soft and very easy to blend. Colors are perfect for every day use. They all matte but not chalky at all. It does have a little fall out I would recommend covering ur concealer or applying them before the concealer.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
The shadows in this palette are high quality and It is my go to palette for my basic eye shadow look, I love the light,medium, and dark shades of brown making it easy to create a brown smokey eye, you can pick this up at ulta
Karla D.
I own this palette and the shadows are so pigmented. It blends very well and long-lasting. If you're a beginner, this palette will be great for you. Plus it's great for travel too!!
I absolutely love this palette! Believe it or not, I used it up a month ago and still can't find another one like it. It was my favorite. I'm also using the PRO Contour Palette which comes with 3 highlights and it's awesome! Recommend both!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Love this matte range. It's easy to toss in your purse or luggage. The colors are perfect for work, and you can use the darker colors to transform the look into a smoldering smokey eye if you're going straight from work to an event. Love this!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?