BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Emma O.
Independence, OH
This will always be one of my top eyeshadow palettes. I usually go for a natural eyeshadow look with natural colors, but this allows me to do dramatic looks too with all natural colors also. They're very matte which is a preference of mine. They stay on long and blend very easily. Highly recommend
Ashley H.
Nescopeck
I bought this palette because i love the Lorac heavy metal eye shadow palette. These shades are crumbly and do not show up as well, on me, as other lorac palettes do.
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love nudes so this is easily one of my go-to palettes. It fits easily in my purse but I keep it in a makeup bag so it doesn’t accidentally open. My eyes are dark brown but I sometimes wear honey colored contacts and these colors compliment that color well. They’re so easy to blend and go on smooth.
Jamie S.
I usually bring this mini-palette with me when I am traveling for a short time & don’t want to lug around a big palette. Pretty colors that blend well, fits in any purse! Can create a decent amount of looks with this little palette. (Not sure why the photo quality is uploading poorly... sorry about that)
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Love this palette because the colors are so convenient and I use them quite often. I’ve went through 2 of these already because that’s how much I love them. They go on good and are easily blend-able. Love it!
Patrice W.
Pottstown , PA
This is a great palette for everyday looks. The colors are super pigmented, but they can be a bit dry and chalky. The palette is easy to use and a great quick go to if you don’t like super dramatic looks. I will say that the black in this palette is the best black eyeshadow I have ever used!
Rachel G.
Awesome palette for beginners and a good price as well! Good formula, easy to blend! A little chalky, although it does not effect the quality of the eyeshadow! Oldy but a definite goody!
Crissy H.
Cumming, GA
This is my go-to palette for both day and night time looks. I own many other palettes, but almost always end up going with this one. You can mix and match the colors to create tons of different looks, and it's one of the few palettes I've found with true matte shades and no shimmer.
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls , SD
SUCH. A. STAPLE. ITEM. I absolutely am not exaggerating when I say I grab this palette first every single day!!! These shadows are the most amazing formula that look very natural on the eye. The colors are very neutral as well, making it a necessity to have in your collection!!
Sydney Y.
Watertown, CT
These are the absolute perfect color for a simple day! I use there colors when I am just feeling like having a natural I’m not wearing makeup look. The colors are also perfect to do an amazing smoky eye! I recommend this palette to everyone who loves eyeshadow!!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?