BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
This is my go-to daily palette. The color is very pigmented and extremely easy to apply and blend - I'd go out on a whim and say it surpasses similar palettes at equal (or higher) price ranges. My only recommendation is, however, that is must be used with a light hand or it won't last very long.
Payton A.
LORAC will forever be my favorite luxury eyeshadow. It's pricey but it's definitely worth it if you're looking for a splurge. The colors are so creamy and pigmented and perfect for all day wear. They blend flawlessly with each other and other palettes to create tons of looks.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
I have the original Lorca pro palette but I never take it anywhere with me because I'm scared it'll break. This palette is the perfect size to travel with and the colors are great!
Tessa K.
Newtown Square, PA
I'm obsessed with the look that matte eye shadow colors give to your look. This all matte
Palette gives you your favorite, natural looking colors all in a matte finish which provides you with a natural beautiful look
Becca K.
Milwaukee, WI
Love love loveeeeee this palette. It's amazing for travel and a great basic kit for beauty lovers who want nice mattes in a small palette m. I have ended up purchasing this for friends for presents as well!
Alyssa M.
I dropped this palette and the chocolate shade crumbled and cracked immediately. Not as easy to blend as the Naked shadows but also half the price. I don't grab for it as much as I do the naked palette. Bought from Ulta and would return if I could. Pretty shades, just don't blend well.
Katelynn E.
im a sucker for a neutral palette with some cranberry colors in there, thats a eye look i always tend too go for and this palette the color pay off is so good and the price isnt terrible either
Valerie O.
The consistency and pigmentation of the palette is wonderful, however, I don't really like the colors. They aren't really black girl friendly and look dull on my skin. The Browns are grayish and the burgundy is just dark brown on me. The light colors all just look whitish on me.
Emily M.
I use this everyday. The shades are so nice and they blend like a dream. Perfect for travel. I like that they are all matte as well. I have bought 2 already and I am planning to keep repurchasing this.
Desiree G.
This is the perfect travel pallete to have in your bag for a complete look. I love the pigments the blend ability and the looks I can create with this beautiful travel-size palette.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?