BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Rebecca B.
AH-Mazing! You can't go wrong with the Lorax pro palette. The package it's so convenient to take it with you when you travel. Highly pigmented shades that last all day!
Abby A.
Absolutely my favorite eyeshadow purchase to date! The colors go on so soft and smooth and have such great pigment. Such a great price for the quality of this amazing product. 10/10 recommend!!!
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
I love the quality of this! I would highly recommend this if you're a beginner to makeup and want to stay very natural or just have the necessary colors that everyone needs in their collection, yet still invest in something high quality! This would make a great gift, as well.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
These are well pigmented eye shadows, but they're too powdery. They kick up so much powder. And personally, I think they're overpriced. I've seen older Lorac eyeshadow palettes at Nordstrom Rack at discounted prices, so the high retail mark-ups just seem unjustified to me. There are plenty of decent eyeshadow palettes out there I the world of beauty to pay these exorbitant amounts of money for average products.
Claire H.
Nashville, TN
I love this palette. The colors have great pigment and it's perfect not only for every day, but you can easily transition it to a smoky eye for night. My only complaint is that it's little! Absolutely recommend this.
Ali C.
This was my first lorac pallet but i'm really happy that I got it. its a great starter kit and has excellent pigmentation. with an eye primer it lasts all day. I have blue eyes and use this pallet primarily for work . i would recommend this to a friend
Julia L.
BEST MATTE SHADOWS. The pigment of these eyeshadows are incredible and long lasting. Be cautious of how much shadow you put on a brush though. The formula, just as in the first two Lorac palettes, are quite powdery. However: it is worth the price.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
My favorite, go to palette for every day and night! I can make a subtle look for day and deepen it at night. The shadows are buttery and easy to blend. The darker shades double as eyeliners and look beautiful all day long! I recommend this to everyone at work!
Linda T.
I've been wanting a matte palette for awhile now, I came across this palette recently and I absolutely love it! The colors are highly pigmented and creamy. They go on smoothly and stays put all day with a primer.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this Lorac Pro Pallet! I have been on a
matte eye shadow kick and these colors are stunning! I love that it is good for travel, the price is right and I love the packaging! Highly
recommend this to everyone!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back