BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Claire H.
Nashville, TN
I love this palette. The colors have great pigment and it's perfect not only for every day, but you can easily transition it to a smoky eye for night. My only complaint is that it's little! Absolutely recommend this.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
My favorite, go to palette for every day and night! I can make a subtle look for day and deepen it at night. The shadows are buttery and easy to blend. The darker shades double as eyeliners and look beautiful all day long! I recommend this to everyone at work!
Linda T.
I've been wanting a matte palette for awhile now, I came across this palette recently and I absolutely love it! The colors are highly pigmented and creamy. They go on smoothly and stays put all day with a primer.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this Lorac Pro Pallet! I have been on a
matte eye shadow kick and these colors are stunning! I love that it is good for travel, the price is right and I love the packaging! Highly
recommend this to everyone!
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
This was my first eye shadow palette I ever bought! Great starter palette. Only complaint I have is the fallout. I bought this at Ulta! It was about $28. Small and convenient for travel.
Candy C.
I like this kind of pallet because the top is Mate and the bottom has shimmer is very important when you have hooded eyelids that use more Mate shades with just a little bit of shimmer.
Paige B.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love these shadows. They are perfectly matte and the colors are all so versatile. I use this palette the most out of all my eyeshadows simply because there's a shade that works with any makeup look.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this palette. It's all matte and if you love the Lorac Pro palettes formula just you would love this one. It's blend able, long wearing and can be used alone or along side other palettes. It's a must have.
Megan D.
Amazing. Love, love, love it. Amazing colors for fall and spring. Can go from day to night in just a few colors. Blends well and has an easy application. I would defiantly recommend this Pallete to everybody.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
This is my go-to daily palette. The color is very pigmented and extremely easy to apply and blend - I'd go out on a whim and say it surpasses similar palettes at equal (or higher) price ranges. My only recommendation is, however, that is must be used with a light hand or it won't last very long.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?