BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
This was one of my first high end makeup products i ever purchased and i think it is great. The shadows have great pigmentation and are so easy to blend. I love the color scheme of this product and i think this palette is overall great especially for those who love natural looks.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pallet!!! It's my everyday wear and colors are beautiful along with the texture of it. I got this product at ultra. It's worth the price. Not to mention it's cheaper than a lot of other products. This is my favorite still.
Sabina J.
That is the best and most usable pallete that i ever got. Perfect colors, perfect staying powder, perfect formula. Blends amazing, no fall out. Go from day to night in a couple of touches. Dont need an eyeprimer. My all time favorite.
Yasmine G.
Thermal, CA
I am in love with this pallet, colors are opaque and definitely matte. After wearing these multiple times the colors have not fallen to my cheek, which is hard to find in dark matte shadows. Even the light colors show up on eyelids!
Brooke A.
Perfect pallet for on the go and for green eyes it's so pretty! The pallet comes with lorac eyeshadow primer and the primer is awesome to! The eyeshadow really does stay in place and always looks great!
Isabel T.
Providence, UT
Amazing! this is what I use on my daily makeup and I just love it! the colors are so pretty . they blend out so nicely and pigmentation is amazing for the shadows being matte finish. you can create a very natural look to a very dramatic look. I love this.
Susan K.
Westlake, OH
Perfect Perfect Perfect! These matte shadows are like butter, they are so creamy and blend so easily. The palette has the perfect day time nude/chocolate colors and for a little pop you then have the red/mauves. I often pop and little of the dark Mauve to the daytime brown to transition to night
Arden J.
Cute pallete with great colors! I use this palette mainly for its neutrals... they make awesome transition and blending colors! I was truly impressed by the quality/pigment of all of these shadows and how easy they are to blend
Brenda R.
Such a cute small palette i love these tiny high end palettes i always pack these in my bags they are great and lorac shadows never disappoint me they are super creamy and blendable i love lorac!
Melissa B.
This pallet is so gorgeous because it really pretty much has all of my favorite basic every day colors in there that I would want to use. It's very pigmented and the shadows are buttery and Rich and it's a good pallet
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?