BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Jordan N.
Owatonna, MN
I use this palette almost everyday! I just bought my second one today at Kohls with my Kohls cash from Christmas. The shadows blend very well and are very pigmented. Careful with the darker colors because a little bit will go a long way! Great price for 8 shadows.
Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
I LOVE this palette. The shades, the pigmentation, the ease that it blends. I find myself reaching for this the most. I will for sure be purchasing this again! Great product and really not too expensive in my opinion!
Cali b.
these shadows are so beautiful and buttery it is INSANE!!!!! Perfect for blending into the crease of the eye, and great also for highlighting the inner corner and the brow bone!! a very basic but well rounded product
Brianna P.
York, NE
Love these colors and the go on so easily. The packaging is really sleek and nice. It's super easy to apply and use with a lot of brushes. They could be a bit creamier. I would definitely buy again. They are nice!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
I always keep little palettes like these in my purse and they are so cute and perfect for traveling! Lorac has one of my most favorite eyeshadow formulas and this little palette packs a punch because it is so good!
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY
Lorac kills it with their eyeshadows. I never
Met anyone who didn't like there Lorac eyeshadows. There matte eyeshadows are just as good as there pigmented shimmer shadows. There not harsh, and easy to blend out.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is a staple palette in my collection. Lorac seriously makes some of the best palettes. This is perfect for every day looks and it's perfect for on the go traveling. I love everything about this little palette.
Lorena P.
I love this palette for an everyday. You can create a natural or smokey eye with this palette. I like that they're all matte and this palette is very affordable also travel friendly. I would recommend this to makeup beginners and those that love makeup.
Andrea S.
North Bend, WA
This is my go to eye product. The shades are so neutral that there are infinite looks you can create with just this palette. I use this for traveling because of its diversity and it is so cute and little:) Go out and get yourself one of this cuties!
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is one of the Best eye shaDow pallest I have ever used. Its so amazing and really pigmented !The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! You can use it on all types of skin.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back