BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Brianna P.
York, NE
Love these colors and the go on so easily. The packaging is really sleek and nice. It's super easy to apply and use with a lot of brushes. They could be a bit creamier. I would definitely buy again. They are nice!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
I always keep little palettes like these in my purse and they are so cute and perfect for traveling! Lorac has one of my most favorite eyeshadow formulas and this little palette packs a punch because it is so good!
Lorena P.
I love this palette for an everyday. You can create a natural or smokey eye with this palette. I like that they're all matte and this palette is very affordable also travel friendly. I would recommend this to makeup beginners and those that love makeup.
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY
Lorac kills it with their eyeshadows. I never
Met anyone who didn't like there Lorac eyeshadows. There matte eyeshadows are just as good as there pigmented shimmer shadows. There not harsh, and easy to blend out.
Cal C.
Georgetown, KY
great colors. creates the best smokey eye. i use these not only as eyeshadows but for contour as well. the mattes make for awesome highlight and shadows for more of an everyday look verses a shimmer highlight.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
For my girls who love matte shadows, this needs to be a staple in your collection. The sleek packaging a perfect color selection makes this palette ideal for travel. The shadows are all that of Lorac pro shadows with their amazing pigmentation and blendability.
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is one of the Best eye shaDow pallest I have ever used. Its so amazing and really pigmented !The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! You can use it on all types of skin.
Emily B.
I believe this brand is so underrated. All the products I've tried (eyeshadows and eye primers mostly) have been amazing. I would recommend this brand and especially their shadows to everyone. Definitely one of my most loved palettes is by them
Stephanie L.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to palette for every day and travel. The only con is that I wish the lightest shades were much bigger. I use the lighter shades way more than the darker shades so now I have hit pan on the light shades. Overall I would recommend, but hope they redesign how it is laid out.
Brittney P.
Fort Hood, TX
I love love love this palette!!! I had never used lorac before and had always wanted to try but had never gotten around to buy something. my husband bought it for me for my birthday this year and I've been in love ever since. The shadows are very opaque, a little goes a long way, great quality as well. I use this palette at least every day.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?