BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This palette contains 8 gorgeous, warm-toned, eyeshadows that flatter every skin tone. They're smooth, highly pigmented, and blend like a dream! Plus, because the palette is small, it's great for traveling. For $30, I think this is a bargain.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This product is my go-to product for eye shadows! I love everything about it, the colors, the pigmentation, the packaging. I received this product as a gift but would buy this product again despite pricing due to the fact that I use it daily and love it so much.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
If you're a beginner to eyeshadow I highly recommend this palette! The formulation of these shadows are stunning and extremely creamy. These shadows are great for everyday looks and are easy to blend. I know that matte shades are usually harder to formulate but these ones are amazing! Totally worth your money!
Desirea W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my go to everyday eyeshadow palette. I can not tell you enough how in love I am with the pigmentation and perfection that these eyeshadows have! They last all day with no primer needed. They blend like butter and they're so among different looks you can a achieve
Evelyn D.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is my first Lorac palette and I am totally in love! I use this almost everyday. It has beautiful browns and nudes. I think the price is right. They're really easy to blend and compliment my eyes. I will definitely buy again.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I ADORE ANY Lorac eye shadow! I own so many of their products. This one gets used every single day that I wear makeup. At only $28, its an affordable way to get every basic you need, plus unique shades links a beautiful burgandy and a pink mauve!
Peyton S.
AMAZING. I love this palette so much! The pigment for each color is absolutely amazing. It easy to apply and use daily. I use it quite often. I wish I had purchased the full palette. I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again once I run out of the product.
Jola M.
Ann Arbor
very soft, beautiful shadows. Either dip the brush sparingly, or make sure to shake the brush a little before application, otherwise a lot of shadow will be applied to the lid. I always use a primer with these shadows, and they stay until i remove them
Kimberly L.
Colton, CA
I love this palettes I grab for this more than any urban decay pallete. They are such a good formula, no fallout and high payout. It is affordable. I've hit pan and will be buying this again. Not enough people use this product.
Rosie.80 F.
Love love the this palette. The brown tones in matte are perfect. Super easy to blend the color is highly pigmented and lasts all day. I like to use it on mu eyebrows to fill them up and make them look fuller. Totally recomend it.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?