BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Courtney M.
I loooove the formula of Lorac's shadows. Their mattes are very creamy and never apply patchy. I picked this palette up at the Ulta sale and have been obsessed with it ever since. It would be a nice palette to travel with since it's so compact and I feel like you could get a nice variety of looks from it. If you haven't tried Lorac shadows before, this is a great place to start!
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX
One of my go to pallets when I'm going a simple, everyday look or even a dramatic smokey eye. Great pigment and the colors are all amazing. I would recommend this palette to someone who is starting out with makeup as well as someone who is comfortable doing more dramatic eye looks. It's honestly good for anyone to use.
Michelle P.
Such a good palette! You can create so many looks just Fromm one palette. I also like how this palette has a mirror on it. Especially when traveling, I know I don't have to pack a mirror! I love that this palette is all matter too...perfect everyday or a night out look
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
love this pallet. The colors are soo vibrants and go on soo smoothly and without any issues. I have used tis pallet a few times and its definitely in my top 10. I got this at ulta and the price was very good for the quality of the pallet. i would definitely recomend.
lori u.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have owned many lorac palettes and always buy new ones when they are on sale at sephora. The colors are great for everyday wear and I usually use them along with a shimmery shadow from urban decay for special occasions. It is very easy to do a smokey eye with a lorac palette. user friendly for beginners as well!
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I keep this in my travel makeup bag, it's perfect for taking on your vacation to have a selection of eye color looks. Lorac has some of the most beautiful pigmented shadows, and these matte colors are no exception. Find it at your local makeup speciality store.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
This palette is a good neutral palette. The pigmentation is good. These colors make a good combination of eye looks. Application is smooth, it does somewhat drop product. So I would recommend that you do not do your foundation first. Nothing bad to say about it.
Shana B.
Seriously I use this product everyday. Its perfect for not only natural and light looks, but also dramatic night time looks. Its blends beautifully, and works perfect with my favorite primer. Best eyeshadow buy I have made in a long time, definitely recommend!!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I was given this one used by a friend and it sure didn't look like much. It sat there for about a week neglected. Then I tried it! It's a part of my look 9 out of 10 days! The pigments are amazing, buttery smooth and it does NOT disappoint! I would HIGHLY recommend this product, I absolutely am in LOVE with it and can't believe I ignored her for that long....she is well loved now!
Tyra H.
Wichita, KS
Very very pigmented and smooth. Great palette for several different looks including daytime.

Only con is the fall out. This can be remedied by mastering application techniques and type of brush used.

Overall a nice addition to any makeup lovers collection.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back