BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Midori K.
land o lakes
I have the full sized Lorac Pro. It’s amazing. It was my first high end eyeshadow pallet and I still use he majority of the colors. It’s been about four years. They colors aren’t chalky and I just love it!
Meagan W.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love this pallet. Lorac is such a great brand with fantastic products. I have already used most of the colors in this pallet which is rare for me. I love it so much.
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
This is such a good eyeshadow palette. It’s really good for travel because of its size and because there are both warm and cool tones. The shadows are VERY creamy and pigmented (like most Lorac shadows). And the colors are just so pretty. As you can assume by the name, they are all matte. They’re great for natural or all-out looks!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this palette on sale at Ulta for approx. $17, which was a steal. I like the basic colors and that it has a mirror. You can create a few different looks with this palette. It’s very travel friendly. The shadows are soft and blend very well. I’d never tried LORAC shadows before so this has me curious about other palettes.
allie s.
Delcambre, LA
very nice product but it has a bad color fallout. i understand because of the pigmentation in the eyeshadow that will happen but it is still a great product it is my favorite. also my go to palette for everyday look.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I use the Lorac Pro Matte palette fairly often and I like it a lot. The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. It is the perfect size to travel with and the colors are beautiful. My only complaint is that there is some kickback but I would recommend it. LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
Savannah N.
Rome, GA
I thought that they were very pigmented. Easy to blend. The packaging is nice. It’s great for simple everyday looks. I use it almost everyday. It’s small so it is great for traveling. The only con it the price it is quite expensive for only 8 eyeshadow. I really like it but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Emma O.
Independence, OH
This will always be one of my top eyeshadow palettes. I usually go for a natural eyeshadow look with natural colors, but this allows me to do dramatic looks too with all natural colors also. They're very matte which is a preference of mine. They stay on long and blend very easily. Highly recommend
Jamie S.
I usually bring this mini-palette with me when I am traveling for a short time & don’t want to lug around a big palette. Pretty colors that blend well, fits in any purse! Can create a decent amount of looks with this little palette. (Not sure why the photo quality is uploading poorly... sorry about that)
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Love this palette because the colors are so convenient and I use them quite often. I’ve went through 2 of these already because that’s how much I love them. They go on good and are easily blend-able. Love it!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?