BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I keep this in my travel makeup bag, it's perfect for taking on your vacation to have a selection of eye color looks. Lorac has some of the most beautiful pigmented shadows, and these matte colors are no exception. Find it at your local makeup speciality store.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
This palette is a good neutral palette. The pigmentation is good. These colors make a good combination of eye looks. Application is smooth, it does somewhat drop product. So I would recommend that you do not do your foundation first. Nothing bad to say about it.
Shana B.
Seriously I use this product everyday. Its perfect for not only natural and light looks, but also dramatic night time looks. Its blends beautifully, and works perfect with my favorite primer. Best eyeshadow buy I have made in a long time, definitely recommend!!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I was given this one used by a friend and it sure didn't look like much. It sat there for about a week neglected. Then I tried it! It's a part of my look 9 out of 10 days! The pigments are amazing, buttery smooth and it does NOT disappoint! I would HIGHLY recommend this product, I absolutely am in LOVE with it and can't believe I ignored her for that long....she is well loved now!
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA
For the longest time I was looking for a simple neutral palette, that would be suitable for everyday wearable looks, but at the same time that is versatile enough to be worn for any occasion. And for me this palette was the best fit, it includes the perfect selection of cool, and neutral medium brown shades such as "Corduroy" as well as light shades for highlighting like "Bare" for the brow bone or patting on the lid.
Tyra H.
Wichita, KS
Very very pigmented and smooth. Great palette for several different looks including daytime.

Only con is the fall out. This can be remedied by mastering application techniques and type of brush used.

Overall a nice addition to any makeup lovers collection.
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
Lorac has been one of my favorite brands of all times and I have only good things to say about this palette. The pigments are great great packaging and it feels amazing on I don;t think it needs improvement at least this palette because it works perfect
Whitney R.
This palette is wonderful. I love the matte shadows, they are SO pigmented. It's super easy to apply and blend but it does have some fall-out. I have this palette and have hit pan on like three colors. It's a little pricy but I would probably buy again.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this palette for all matte looks. Great variation of colors, great quality powders only problem I have is they kick up a lot of dust. I purchased mine and Ulta and am definitely happy I purchased as I find it easier to travel with than the pro palettes.
Maya J.
This is my holy grail palette for fall! Perfect for home or on the go, this Lorac matte palette is a staple for the Fall and Winter months. It is highly pigmented and long lasting. The shades are also complimentary for all skin tones. I highly recommend.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?