BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I'm new to mattes, In fact I recently discovered the difference between mattes and shimmer and pearl and metallic and glitter,I first tried a friends and loved how perfectly they blended together and the wide range of matte colors,I didn't really know much about this brand but sheet falling in love with this I want to know more
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
I love this palette so much. I wasn't so much into matte eyeshadow looks before I got this palette. The shadows are so soft. and they are so pigmented. however it can get powdery when i try to go in with my crease brush but that may just be because my brush isn't that soft. But the shadow lasts all day. and they blend so easy.
Rebecca B.
I am completely in love with this palette! I am very into matte shadows and so when I saw this I knew I needed it. I've had it for a long time now, but it was the first thing I ever purchased from Lorac, and the reason I fell in this with this brand. The eyeshadows are so creamy, and pigmented. They are great basic colors that you can use for any look. I love love love love it.
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
This is such a beautiful palette, I think every palette Lorac creates is just gorgeous but this one really speaks to my heart especially sjnce i have really been getting into mattes lately. If you're just getting serious about make up or just looking to try something from this brand you wont be sorry. Lorac never disappoints me.
Sydney F.
Powder Springs, GA
Absolutely love this pallet for quick eye makeup on days your running late also love to use the shade "bare" as a base for any other shadow I may wear, supper pigmented and blend able however there is a bit of fall out when using these since they are a bit powdery but I don't mind it to much since I do my eye makeup before face makeup so the fall out ends up getting covered
Liz T.
This palette is amazing. It works great on it own or using it with other palettes. I love how soft. smooth and pigmented the eyeshadow's are. You can achieve so many different looks with this from natural to smokey and everything in between. It is a great price for the quality. I am very happy with not only my first Lorac purchase but also my first highend makeup purchase :)
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite palette to have on the go and in my purse for touch ups. Its the only palette I hit pan on. Simply bc it created the most beautiful natural eye look. I love it. Lorac has the best quality shadows in my opinion anyhow. Yes they have kick up but the easy blendability and vibrant pigment makes it worth it.
Ashley P.
Brentwood, NY
I really love the colors in this palette! I wanted to buy one with colors i can use everyday and this is it! The price isn't bad for these pretty eyeshadows! I use the white under my brow to just complete my look ūüėć love it! Perfect for traveling!
Lauryn W.
Lorac makes the best eyeshadows ever! They stay all day, and are super smooth. These shadows are also super pigmented, and offer a nice variety of neutral shades.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
This is a really great palette that has a range of nudes that blend well and look good on a range of skin tones. I like that you can take it with you and go from a daytime to a more dramatic nighttime look. It's a bit more pricey but that comes with the brand name and the higher quality. Overall would deff recommend
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?