BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Emily G.
I initially wasn't going to buy this palette because it's not a product I could see myself using without supplementing with shimmery shadows. I ended up ordering it anyway and am so glad I did! The quality of Lorac eyeshadows is always amazing, and I am really loving the shades in this palette. I think I'll get more use out of the palette in the fall but I can see this being really wearable in the summer as well.
Rachel C.
For a bold smoky eye that will last all day, look no further! The pro formula is so creamy and it pretty much blends itself. I love the colors in this palette because they coordinate so well, yet they are not too similar where they end up looking muddy on the eye. I love creating a mauve smoky eye with this palette - Corduroy is definitely my favorite shade!!
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I've been looking for a matte palatte with neutral colors for months! In the end it came down to lorac or the Naked palatte by urban decay. I ended up going with Lorac after talking to a sales associate and I am so happy that I did!! My favorite eyeshadows yet!
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Love the formula, very buttery soft & pigmented. Great selection of neutrals. Good size for travel, very compact. Would also pair nicely with other palettes or single shades with shimmer, as these would work as your transition/crease shades. Also makes great matte looks on its own. Incredible value for the price. Definitely matches the formula and pigment of the pro 1 and pro 2 palettes.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
One of the best palettes I own, these shadows are very pigmented and apply like a dream. The colors have a good range, you can definitely get some beautiful smokey eye looks out of them. The shadows are also very long wearing, and with a primer they will not budge. This was also my first Lorac purchase, and it exceeded my expectations.
Julia V.
I bought this palette a few months ago and I automatically became Obssesed with it.. I kept finding my self gravitating towards this palette..' This palette has some fall out as it's known for Lorac Eyeshadows. The quality and pigmentation of these Eyeshadows are amazing.. One thing I also love is that all of the colors are Matte and I love how beautiful all Matte eyeshadow looks look‚̧ԳŹ
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I'm new to mattes, In fact I recently discovered the difference between mattes and shimmer and pearl and metallic and glitter,I first tried a friends and loved how perfectly they blended together and the wide range of matte colors,I didn't really know much about this brand but sheet falling in love with this I want to know more
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
I love this palette so much. I wasn't so much into matte eyeshadow looks before I got this palette. The shadows are so soft. and they are so pigmented. however it can get powdery when i try to go in with my crease brush but that may just be because my brush isn't that soft. But the shadow lasts all day. and they blend so easy.
Alexandra B.
Windom, MN
Love love love. If you're looking for a smokey eye affect, this is the pallet to buy! Even comes with how to affectively create the smokey eye! This is the only pallet I use for smokey eyes and will definitely buy again once I'm out. Lasts a long time too!
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
This is such a beautiful palette, I think every palette Lorac creates is just gorgeous but this one really speaks to my heart especially sjnce i have really been getting into mattes lately. If you're just getting serious about make up or just looking to try something from this brand you wont be sorry. Lorac never disappoints me.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back