BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
This brand is basically what turned me onto luxury make up. Although the eyeshadows are a little bit dusty all you need to do is tap off the excess and these colors blend beautifully. These colors are so jampacked with pigmentation that it's ridiculous. For you definitely get the bang for your buck with this brand. I also like how they include instructions and Carroll shot herself has instructional videos on how do you utilize her products
Kayla W.
Pigmented, but blends away a little to easy! You'll put a color down and if you don't have a eye primer and you start to blend the color just falls away! Used with eye primer you are all set to blend!
Victoria W.
This palette is so amazing and I couldn't suggest a better buy when looking for neutral matte shades. Its so simple for daily use and can be used by beginners and advanced make up users alike. This is currently my go to palette and will probably stay for awhile. I find I can do so many different combinations and I love the rusty red/burgundy color. This is a must have!
Kylar O.
So gorgeous omg this palette is everything😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I have green eyes And the colors compliment them beautifully! The pigment is amazing and the price is good also! I recommend this palette
NK S.
Allentown, PA
The colors in this pallet are all winners. The shadows are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way, but they are finely milled, go on easily and blend well. They are also long wearing. You can create so many looks from the colors in this kit - from daytime to nighttime. It is a palette I use daily.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I picked up this mini palette earlier this year. It is sleek and soft packaging and is super convenient for travel! It is perfect for multiple different matte eye looks! You can use this by itself or with other palettes to create tons of different looks! If you are new to Lorac try this mini palette! The shadows are soft and creamy just like the larger Lorac palettes! At the perfect mini palette price!
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
it was shipped and recieved pretty fast. When I got it, there was a plastic protector for the mirror and for the shadows. There was a little bit of shadow that managed to get on the inside of the palette, however, it was not much and it easily brushed off. The colors are highly pigmented and all matte. They are very beautiful shades. The palette is the size of my hand so it is good for travel. I would highly recommend this palette!
Lauren C.
Syracuse, NY
This is a wonderful little palette for your everyday eye needs. I traveled with this and didn't need anything else for eyeshadow and brows. I completely used up the entire palette and I would recommend to anyone. Very convenient and compact and I love their eyeshadow formula.
Ana H.
This is my favorite palette for the daily! The colors work so nicely with each other! It has all the basics you need from white to black and you can create many looks with these! I love matte eyeshadows
Kajsa C.
Hands down my FAVORITE Lorac Palett! I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a simple matte pallet! I never get any fallout with color, I can use a brush or my finger and receive the same results! Again, it is a little on the higher end of retail pricing but it is worth it! You can find this along with other wonderful Lorac products at Kohl's! SHINE BRIGHT!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?