BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I bought this at Kohls a couple months ago and I incorporate it in about every look. The "Bare" shade is a good skin tone "blending out" shade, and i love it! They are so pigmented. They have fallout depending on the brush. They blend semi-easily with the right brush. I overall love this pallete and will pick another one up when i run out!
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
This palette was my very first ver pallette and it will be a re purchase for sure. All of the shadows have fantastic payout on the color and not overly chalky or fallout. You will not be disappointed in the amount of product that you get. It has lasted me a very long time and I have hit on on pretty much all of the colors. From a simple day to day look to an evening smiley eye - this pallette will give you all!
Grace T.
The lorac pro matte palette is overall a very nice addition to my collection. Most of the colors are easily blendable and opaque. I have found that burgundy is pretty uneasy to blend, but with some work you can make it look nice. The only other issue I have found with this palette is that the shade "chocolate" can be a little patchy and sheer, although it can be built up to full opacity, it does take a little more work than the others.
Lillian W.
Lorac shadows are flawless, The pigmentation is great and show up true to color. The texture is soft and velvety. There's really nothing bad to say about these shadows. I actually upgraded the review to 5 stars because I really couldn't think of anything negative to say about this palette! The price point is fair and I really do think it's worth the price. Try to find it at Ulta when there's a 20% off discount code.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
This brand is basically what turned me onto luxury make up. Although the eyeshadows are a little bit dusty all you need to do is tap off the excess and these colors blend beautifully. These colors are so jampacked with pigmentation that it's ridiculous. For you definitely get the bang for your buck with this brand. I also like how they include instructions and Carroll shot herself has instructional videos on how do you utilize her products
Kayla W.
Pigmented, but blends away a little to easy! You'll put a color down and if you don't have a eye primer and you start to blend the color just falls away! Used with eye primer you are all set to blend!
Kylar O.
So gorgeous omg this palette is everything😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I have green eyes And the colors compliment them beautifully! The pigment is amazing and the price is good also! I recommend this palette
Victoria W.
This palette is so amazing and I couldn't suggest a better buy when looking for neutral matte shades. Its so simple for daily use and can be used by beginners and advanced make up users alike. This is currently my go to palette and will probably stay for awhile. I find I can do so many different combinations and I love the rusty red/burgundy color. This is a must have!
NK S.
Allentown, PA
The colors in this pallet are all winners. The shadows are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way, but they are finely milled, go on easily and blend well. They are also long wearing. You can create so many looks from the colors in this kit - from daytime to nighttime. It is a palette I use daily.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
it was shipped and recieved pretty fast. When I got it, there was a plastic protector for the mirror and for the shadows. There was a little bit of shadow that managed to get on the inside of the palette, however, it was not much and it easily brushed off. The colors are highly pigmented and all matte. They are very beautiful shades. The palette is the size of my hand so it is good for travel. I would highly recommend this palette!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?