BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Jessica A.
Huntington Park, CA
This palette is why I am in love with Lorac. They have quite a bit of fall out but that's expected when you have eye shadows with this kind of pigment. Great for medium skin tones and for daily/regular makeup.
Ali S.
I love this palette. I received it for Christmas this past year and the shadows are so powdery and blendable. I would highly recommend this palette to someone who doesnt have many matte shadows.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Lorac's shadows are beautiful. This pallet specifically the formula is soft and buttery. The colors blend beautifully and are nicely pigmented. You get minimal (if any) fallout too.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
I haven't used every color in this pallet but the ones I have used it loved it got this pallet as a gift and the Latte color is honest a great base color or a transition color
Rachael B.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love lorac products. When I first started purchasing higher end brands I used Lorac. The prices are very reasonable. I got this pallet on sale and the colors I'm obsessed with, they have all the colors for that perfect nude eye look. HIGHLY recommended. :)
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
I love these little palettes for traveling. Lorac eye shadows are very pigmented and blend able and these are no different. I wish they made a lot more of these little palettes. They are great! Love them
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pigmented beyond pigment!!!! By that I mean = gorgeous colors and the brand does deliver on most of their palettes. I own a lot of other but I still reach for this one.
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
This is one of the first palettes I got to dip my toes into the high end cosmetics. It was money well-spent! I've been using this literally every day since I got it. Even the lighter shades are pigmented and last all day without creasing ‚ÄĒ even if I don't go in with eye primer! They all feel smooth on my skin across the board. If you are a value shopper like me, you can save cash if you shop regularly at Kohl's. Some of them carry Lorac, and when you have Kohl's cash, you can instantly save $10 and get this for only $18. :) I'm planning to get the full-sized Lorac Pro Palette once I save up more rewards from Ulta!
Kitty V.
I got this for Christmas and I have been using it like crazy ever since. It works great for day and might because it has a mixture of colors, including a lot of dark colors, which I wear mostly anyway. I completely love this palette!
Aimee S.
I tried this palette from one of my friends because I wanted to try it before I bought it. I have to say that the price is really up there. I do not own this myself, like I said, so I don't know if I am going to buy it. I tried my friends and some of the shadow was really outstanding with a primer but some of those shadows were very patchy. I don't know if it was just her palette or if all of the palettes are like this. I do like how this palette is all mattes but I would like to see one or two shimmers in there.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back