BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Jessica A.
Huntington Park, CA
This palette is why I am in love with Lorac. They have quite a bit of fall out but that's expected when you have eye shadows with this kind of pigment. Great for medium skin tones and for daily/regular makeup.
Natty D.
I am absolutely in love with this pallet! I have many many many eyeshadows and pallets in my collection and just have not been able to find something that I use for my daily go to. I often find something but get bored often and am alwats searching for something more. I have everything from a drugstore finds, MAC, Chanel, you name it. I hate shadows that you have to have a base or build up to get the color to deposit. I don't have time! I even had a sparkle shadow pallet from Lorac before and wasn't crazy about it. But this pallet has me hooked! The shadows are soft, highly pigmented and blend or build perfectly. It's almost effortless! I have even been getting more compliments on my eyes lately. I have only had it a month and have hit the bottom of the pan on several almost all of them except the darkest colors. I will be buying another, which has never happened! and i will be buying their other pallets now too!
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my lorac pro matte palette too bad I need to repurchase but can't afford to right now but it's an amazing palette for anyone to have for getting day or night looks it's amazing I always use mine
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love Loracs mascara and some of their other products, this palette is ok, it's not horrible and it's not awesome. I think I don't have a huge love for it because most of the colors are matte and flat and I like shimmer and sparkle and this palette lacks that. My daughters don't require the sparkle and shimmer I do and they both loved C this when I gave it to them, so just because it wasn't a love for me doesn't mean it's not a great palette it's just not my ideal finish choice! But I'd still recommend Lorac especially for their price point. They have awesome products!
Ali S.
I love this palette. I received it for Christmas this past year and the shadows are so powdery and blendable. I would highly recommend this palette to someone who doesnt have many matte shadows.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Lorac's shadows are beautiful. This pallet specifically the formula is soft and buttery. The colors blend beautifully and are nicely pigmented. You get minimal (if any) fallout too.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
I haven't used every color in this pallet but the ones I have used it loved it got this pallet as a gift and the Latte color is honest a great base color or a transition color
Rachael B.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love lorac products. When I first started purchasing higher end brands I used Lorac. The prices are very reasonable. I got this pallet on sale and the colors I'm obsessed with, they have all the colors for that perfect nude eye look. HIGHLY recommended. :)
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
I love these little palettes for traveling. Lorac eye shadows are very pigmented and blend able and these are no different. I wish they made a lot more of these little palettes. They are great! Love them
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pigmented beyond pigment!!!! By that I mean = gorgeous colors and the brand does deliver on most of their palettes. I own a lot of other but I still reach for this one.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?