BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Kayla H.
Fontana, CA
Super cool toned colors and hard to blend out. Extremely pigmented and matte. The black is great but I only really use this palette to set my brows. Wish I got more use out of it for the money but oh well
Briana M.
White House, TN
This is my FAVORITE eye shadow palette. I have purchased 2 times now. The lighter shades are fantastic for transition shades, they blend beautifully, and I use at least one shade from this palette daily.
Shelby L.
Tarawa Terrace
I was not impressed by this palette. There was tons of fall out and the eyeshadows were not very pigmented. They did blend out easily and last all day on the lid without a primer. I will not be buying this again.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow palette. I think this would be so stunning on any woman (or man) that wears makeup. The shadows are super nice and apply beautifully. You can make a more natural day to day look or go for a super sexy night out glamorous look. This palette is also smaller so you can throw it in your bag or travel with it. It has a great strong magnetic closure that doesn't pop open without you wanting it to which I love. It also has a great mirror. I got mine from a friend that is a makeup artist but you can get these at Ulta, Kohl's, or online. Lorac is such a great brand!
I didn't use any filters on the pic because I wanted the shades to show up as their true colors.
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
One of my favorite pallets in my collection. Pigmentation is great and the color payoff is beautiful. Will definitely repurchase once I run out. Love the selection of neutral colors it has and I use it for my everyday makeup routine
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
If you need a great traveling pallet this is the one for you. This pallet applies so smoothly and the eyeshadows are so pigmented. I love this product and I would recommend it to all of my closest friends.
Anna G.
I'm a really huge fan of this palette! The shades are really pretty and neutral so you can use this as an everyday palette, the only thing I'm not a huge huge fan of is the consistency of it. It's a little chalky for my taste
Destiny W.
Champagne, topac, light bronze and bronze are my all time favorite eyeshadows in this palette. They are my daily go-to shadows. The pigment is great. And most of the colors in this palette are matte.
Julia M.
Worcester, MA
Chocolate is everyone's favorite.. I can't get enough of the matte colors and the beauty in these palettes! I sometime want to save them just because the are so amazing!!
Emily S.
This eyeshadow palette is an excellent matte basics palette. It is everything that you need to create a simple, easy eye look using one palette. The shades are buttery, easy to blend, and work well with other eyeshadows. So far I have only found two downsides to this product. The 1st is it's packaging. While sleek, beautiful, and compact; the soft black matte exterior is hard to keep clean. The 2nd would be that the product is so soft that you can get fall out and have a lot of product waste if you aren't careful. All in all it is worth giving a shot!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?