BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
This pallet is so beautiful i lovee lorac and there eyeshadows! They are so blendable and easy to use!! They also stay on all day and do not smudge! The price is good & i would deff recommend this pallet to everyone
Olivia B.
Flint Charter Township
My best friend has yet to give me this palette because she has not asked if her sisters have snatched it up yet. I seen it sitting on here kitchen counter, being unloved. I know nobody wants it. But I do!!!
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a great everyday pallet. The shadows are super creamy and pigmented. This is comparable to naked basics but I think I like the lorac formula just a little bit more. Very easy to blend. Would buy again
Aliyah F.
Wadsworth
I love this palette so much. It's a great palette for on the go looks and beginners. It lasts a long time and is very pigmented. I got mine at Kohl's for a affordable price. I would defiantly buy this again.
Idania M.
I am a big fan of lorac's original pro palette. I bought this palette to use with my original pro palette, since the mattes on the other palette were close to gone. The shades can be used with or without an eye primer and I say this a person who has a dark complexion (I usually use foundation shades suited for dark/deep skin tones depending on the season). The mattes aren't exactly the same as the original Lorac Pro Palette but they are close, I believe the shades on the Lorac Pro Matte palette are warmer. The shadows are a bit powdery, It may bother some, but I learned to work with it and it does not bother me, in fact I enjoy the powdery texture Here is a quick run down of my pros and cons.

Pros:
- Very Pigmented
-Smooth and easy application on the eye lids
-Dark Skin friendly
- Brown shades can be used as eyebrow powder too.
- travel friendly, since it's small and compact
Esmeralda C.
This palette steals the show, without a doubt. It's absolutely gorgeous! Colors are so pigmented and glide on so easily. Stays on throughout the day and just so gorgeous! Highly recommend!
Sarah O.
these shadows are beautiful!! these are great for making simple looks, and the pigmentation and these shadows are so creamy and blendable and I just love them so much!! I would recommend these to anyone wanting just some basic matte shadows.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN
I use this all of the time. It has amazing shades and stay on all day. I do find it pricey but for the quality of the shadows, I find the price very fitting actually. This is the first LORAC product I have tried and I am trying more because of this. I really recommend.
Priscila C.
I loved this product.. the colors is so beautiful and the application is easy! The packaging is easy to carry and cute, I loved this. Usually, I buy in Macy's or Sefora.. I really recommend this eyeshadow palatte.
Abigial C.
Hands down the best "on the go" palette I have ever used! This palette has just enough color choices in the cutest travel size. The shadows are super pigmented as well as super creamy. Definitely worth the cost, absolutely love this product.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?