BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
Lorac makes wonderful shadows, they do kick up a little powder so tap your brush. This palette has great basic colors for the base of any eye look or an all Matte eye look.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
LORAC has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I really love the neutrals in this pallet. Formula is definitely great and blends seamlessy with each color and the shadows blend well with colors from other pallets and brands
Kayla M.
Seguin, TX
Lorac was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought. I love the neutral colors in the pallete. The formula and pigment of the eye shadows are so amazing. My favorite color is the mauve neutral color. It's the best transition color. I also love the gold in this palette.
Julianna G.
Apple Valley, CA
Every time I go out at night I definitely use the Lorac palette it just brings out my eyes I look forward to buying more products as well everytime I go out at night I definitely use the lorac pallet it just brings out my eyes I look forward to buy more products as well
Rauan C.
Naperville, IL
Highly pottered and you can water the colors do get a different effect. I really enjoy this pallet and use it all the time. It is long lasting. I have brown eyes and being fair this palette is wonderful because it gives this natural look. I would recommend this palette!
Hope A.
Jonesboro, AR
One of my favorite go to palettes. It has all the colors you need for a natural look or a Smokey eye. Very long lasting when you use a primer underneath. Easy to Blend out and build color up! I would recommend this to someone else!
Ally S.
Such gorgeous colors and these are blow your mind soft!!!! Seriously. They have an amazingly creamy texture to them I was not expecting but highly impressed with. Unfortunately...this brand is not cruelty free which is why it only gets a four star four me instead of a five. The colors are nice and bold and come in a beautiful range of Natural and bold color combos with a harmounious mixture of matte and shimmers. lorac-pro-palette- you also get an eye primer included which is pretty cool and helps colors stay longer!
kristine c.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite palette to use, i practically use this every day its a holy grail product and i would buy it again in a heart beat! love love love! it lasts all day while wearing it and is a easy palette to incorporate in both going out and casual make up looks!
Kaylee F.
This is the best palette I have ever used! The shadows are buttery and very easy to blend! The color payoff is outstanding! I use this product almost everyday! My eye color is green,and the colors complement my eyes very well! I would definatley repurchase this item!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back