BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Hannah D.
This is my go-to everyday Matte pallete!! My absolute favorite. Lorac shadows are soft, buttery and super pigmented. You cannot go wrong with this pallete! Versatile, yet stunning.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
I like this pallet. I tend it reach for it a lot in the morning before work because it is easy to use. When I’m in a rush I just use a finger to apply! What could be easier?! There is some fall out with a brush so be sure to tap off any excess.
Dana L.
Hubbard, OH
This is my go-to palette. For a neutral look, or a smokey nighttime eye, you can turn to the Lorac Pro palette. These matte colors are creamy and pigmented, as well as easy to blend.
Alexandra R.
This should be in every girls makeup bag. So easy to use in every single skin tone. It may seem to be very basic but good enough to do a natural look or sultry smoky eyes. I use it very often. I would recommend this brand to all makeup artist. Very pigmented eyeshadows.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
This palette is great for travel and I love using it during the fall/winter time. I like the packaging. My only complaint is that there is some kick up when you dip your brush in the colors. I would not purchase the mini one again, because I would be getting the full size one instead.
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
These eyeshadows are extremely powdery. I always have to do my eye make up first if i dont wanna end up with fall out all over my face. This is the first time i try any lorac products
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i love this palatte besides the fact that its not cruelty free! the shadows are so blendable and pigmented and you have every single matte shadow you would ever need!! i would 100% recommend this if you dont mind it being non- crielty free!
Ariana P.
Monroe, NC
The only problem I have with this eyeshadow pallete is that the product is a little chalky and difficult to work with at times. The black shadow in this pallete is crazy pigmented and amazing! The lightest shade does me no good and does not show up onto my skin, even though I am a medium skin tone. Other than that, the actual product itself is very pigmented
Kaitlyn O.
This palette is AMAZING!!!! The shadows are so smooth but super pigmented. They blend perfectly and allow for layering without being too overbearing. Anyone can use this palette from beginners to pros! I highly recommend this palletee, and would totally get it again!!!
Tracy O'Quinn E.
Just bought this for my daughter at Ukta and she lives it. Very pigmented, which I love. I tried and will be buying more of this brand of eyeshadow. You get what you pay for.
Taylor M.
Are these shadows actually worth the price for someone who doesn't where eye shadow often?
Morgan C.
I'm looking for a matte palette, is this one of the best ? Would you recommend this one or another ?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
How's the pigmentation? Are these shadows blendable and buttery?
Samantha S.
I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while is this palette worth it. Dose it have alot of fall out? How blendable is it? Any palette you would recommend?
Alyssa H.
Are these the same quality as the full size Pro palette matte shade formula? Or is this not the same?