BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
I love how theyre matte but very pigmented ! I just bought this yesterday and i tried it today in the morning and omg i loved it! I love how theyre natural colors i did use them for transition colors then with the black i did a smokey eye! Really good product
Brianna S.
I wish this palette was bigger! I love these colors, and the shadows are so pigmented. Everything goes on thick and even blends in well! I normally end up using about 50% of the colors on a palette, but all of these colors look awesome with my green eyes!
Paulina V.
These neutral shades are amazing. The pigment is great and they last all day. I have brown eyes and they make them pop still. I've tried a few palettes and this is still my favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield , MN
Excellent, buttery formula. It is so hard to nail a good matte formula, but Lorac does it well. This palette is the perfect size to throw in your on-the-go makeup bag, and a bonus perk is that it qualifies for Kohl's cash! I used $20 in Kohl's cash and only paid $8!
Peyton F.
Love this palette! My favorite color is the white shade. This is my first time using the palette and I definitely will use it again. It isn't as long lasting as some of my other palettes but I think it stays for a long time. I would definitely recommend it!
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
I will say that really enjoy using the Lorac palette. I'm not tired of it yet. I think it was worth it at $28 to have great basic, matte shades that I will use. I would recommend it as a basic palette.
haley h.
indianapolis
I think this palette was created to focus on a smokey eye! It's amazing easy to use you can build up the intensity of the color you want and great for on the go ! I would recommend this to my friends and fellow beauty addicts to give this a try! Check them out!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I bought this along with the shimmer mini pallette and they are so amazing and beautiful. I love that my kohls sells Lorac it makes me insanly happy. This is so gorgeous and so creamy.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
I recently purchased this. It has beautiful colors and blends great! All the colors are matte and is great to have in your kit! Very compacted doesnt take up space also very affordable!
Hannah D.
This is my go-to everyday Matte pallete!! My absolute favorite. Lorac shadows are soft, buttery and super pigmented. You cannot go wrong with this pallete! Versatile, yet stunning.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?