BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
This palette is really pigmented, blends out great & has some really great matte colors. It features 8 colors that I feel can give one a variety of looks. I love it! Also has a mirror, which I love!
Liz M.
Como el empaque lo dice es una paleta super básica que todas deberíamos detenernos en nuestro kit de maquillaje y en lo personal lo recomiendo porque es una palé Tita haz que te saca de apuros tiene colores básicos que los puedes utilizar en cualquier temporada es una palé Tita que vale la pena
Becky V.
Great palette!!! I love these mini palette type because it's easy to carry along with on travels where you know you'll be doing minimal makeup. The colors are great combinations for different looks.
Victoria P.
For what it's worth, I really enjoy this palette. I think this is perfect for creating a smokey eye or even a really subtle look! The price is great for the pigmentation and the shades, though, I would say it can come off a little chalky. Regardless, I recommend this!
Alysha E.
Lorac has the BEST eyeshadows ever! They are so smooth and blendable, absolutely beautiful color pay off. I think the price point is extremely reasonable. I own multiple palettes and this one is by far my favorite. I would highly recommend anything from this brand :)
Wendy T.
Love this palette !! All my fav. Matte color shadows ! It is small enough to carry around .. it has all the colors a person usually wear !! It is very pigmented like all the other palettes I have try .
Lorac palettes never disappoint me at all !
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
This is so cute and tiny but trust me those eye shadows are pigmented & smooth, they blend very well. I love all the colors it's perfect to keep it in your purse to travel it takes up no space
Lilli S.
Linn Creek, MO
I absolutely adore my Lorac palette!!! The colors are highly pigmented and last for hours and hours after application! I have used many pallettes in the past and the Lorax palette is the one I always find I go back to and prefer! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous wear!
Abby L.
Indianapolis
Great pigmentation and colors- the only thing I've noticed when applying is that it can get a little dusty and flake on my cheeks a bit! It will last all day with primer first- all things considered, I would buy it again
Jackie H.
Oh my god. This is LITERALLY my go-to! I love everything about this palette! Although I don't use the white or black shade, I definitely go to town on all the other colors, especially Latte and Pink Mauve. I'm not one to ever hit pan on eyeshadows because I don't use too much/don't stick with one for too long because there's always other palettes that are more intriguing ... but I'VE HIT PAN on Latte and about to hit pan on Pink Mauve. I love those two colors in this palette so much that I would repurchase singles in it if they were available (I'm not sure if they are or if they aren't!)

This palette is so travel friendly and is perfect as your matte palette. I don't care too much for shimmers on my eye on a daily basis, so this palette is perfect for me. I've had multiple random people compliment my eyeshadow whenever wearing this palette.

I never buy backups of eyeshadows, but I realize now I just might have to for this palette because I love it so much LOL ...

No problems with fall-out and it's definitely pigmented to some degree. I do find that I sometimes get a kick-up of powder sometimes from the eyeshadow, but never anything too drastic.

Definitely a great find !!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back