BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• ūüí• STOCK UP ALERT!!!ūüí•LORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
I bought this palette at Ulta because I thought I needed more matte shades in my makeup collection. The quality of the shadows are great but I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as I thought I would. The colors are a bit more on the cool side whereas I prefer warm toned eyeshadows.
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
I love Lorac's colors, they always seem to be just what I'm looking for! However, the eyeshadows are always dusty and this palette was no exception. It stays on well even without a primer, but it will get everywhere while you're in the process of brushing it on! I spray my brush with a tiny bit of water before applying though and that seems to help.
Josie A.
I like this palette a lot. It has wonderful everyday basic shades that are super creamy and blendable. Because the colors are so versitile, it's my go to palette when I wear eyeshadow. Also, it doesn't irritate my eyes like many other shadows do, so I can wear it for long periods of time
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
As you can see I’m totally in love with this small portable Lorac palette!!! Love the fact that you have your nudes and have dark colors all in one I’m such a small palette. I definitely recommend especially if you’re just starting out.
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
I bought this palette for my daughter and I to share. We both love the different looks we can get from this palette. The shadows are buttery and easy to blend. A little expensive for my taste but with the pigmentation and blend ability I look past the cost.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is the best neutral matte palette on the market!  The shades all blend out beautifully and are very pigmented.  There are shades for all different types of looks, you can do a neutral eye look for work or smoke it out for a night on the town.  No matter the occasion, Lorac has you covered!
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
Lorac is amazing when it comes to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is phenomenal, it glides on nicely and last all day with out getting clumpy and creating a crease. I've recommend this pallet to all of my siblings and friends. It really does pay off to pay a little more, you get your moneys worth.
Leah A.
This is a very nice travel palette.
It's so small and convenient.
I don't really like the packaging because it tends to get dirty. I purchased this palette for Ulta and I would most likely purchase it again for travel purposes.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This pallet is my favorite, it's perfect if you like matte shadows. I find it extremely blendable and easy to work with as well as being highly pigmented. Out of all the pallets I own I find myself reaching for it the most, and it is well worth what I payed for it.
Samantha S.
Baltimore, MD
I am a huge fan of LORAC's PRO Matte eyeshadow palette! The palette offers a variety of Matte colors, including a chocolate set of shades and a deep purple/red group to use together. I like to mix and match all of the colors on the palette to create a beautiful eye look!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?