BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Elsa M.
Pasadena, TX
I am in LOVE with this palette. One of my favorite that I own. I use it a lot for every day looks. The pigment is unreal!! I only wish the lighter colors would last longer but they tend to fade easily. But overall it's a great palette and I would definitely recommend it!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I totally would!! I use this all the time. One thing I can say is these eyeshadows are highly pigmented and beautiful on. I love that they are all Matte and blend well with eachother so well. For the price and for how easy and beautiful they are, this is a 10+ in my book!
Mariah M.
It has so beautiful basic matte colors that you need to make an everyday look. It is so so soft creamy and pigmented. They are easy to blend. You can create so many beautiful natural looks and more night out type of looks with this one pallet. Definitely recommend. It’s so small and easy to take on the go or travel it has everything you need.
Autumn W.
Boca Raton
Lorac is a great company to try out and use. The colors are always amazing. I use this product every time I have an occasion or when I am going out. It can be pricy towards others, but the colors don't compare to another brand. I would recommend this product.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Colors have great pigmentation, goes on well, easy to apply I had very little fallout, and  no creasing when I  primes my eyelids. The price was affordable, and I liked it better than a few other palettes that I own. I would recommend this for purchase, great for a beginner, and for someone that is a fan of neutral colors.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this palette on sale at Ulta for approx. $17, which was a steal. I like the basic colors and that it has a mirror. You can create a few different looks with this palette. It’s very travel friendly. The shadows are soft and blend very well. I’d never tried LORAC shadows before so this has me curious about other palettes.
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this palette for a BOLD and sexy sultry eye! It has the most perfect transition shades, and beautiful and super pigmented dark shades as well! This palette got me hooked on Lorac due to the formula as this is the most buttery palette ever
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great palette, for a neutral look. I love how easy it is to use and the fact that the colors don't transfer, they stay put is a win!

I would recommend this to anyone needing a staple palette without much fuss.

I would definitely buy again.

Love it!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This is a very simple palette! Neutral tones that can give you a simple look but also has darker shades that can bump up your look and give it a nice little boost! Pricy but worth it! Very pigmented and blend nicely!
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
LOVE!! This pallet is my go to eyeshadow pallet for an everyday look. The nude shades are beautiful and you can wear them so many ways. The packaging is super nice and Lorac's eyeshadow is super pigmented and has the smoothest texture that goes on so smoothly. I highly recommend any of lorac eyeshadows.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?