BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

• đź’Ą STOCK UP ALERT!!!đź’ĄLORAC PRO MATTE EYE PALETTE I... Be the first to answer!
  • What is your opinion on this? Easy to blend, good pigment?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good travel palette for a while i...3 Answers
LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
Celeste L.
magna
One of the best everyday/matte/neutral palettes. It’s small, and easy to take traveling or for touch ups. The packaging does get dirty easily. But the shadows are super soft and easy to blend out. You can create such a natural or everyday look with this, OR you can create a bold smoky eye. The black in this palette is a really nice black as well. I definitely love this palette a TON.
claudia t.
I love this pallette! Lorac is my favorite brand for eyeshadows. They are my go to eyeshadows. I've pretty much used up this pallette in particular though lol. It has the perfect everyday shadows and they wear nicely. Love that they don't fade when I don't wear primer underneath. Love that that are pigmented and blendable. This pallette is good for travel also. Never disappointed!
Erin C.
I think this is a great beginner's  neutral palette. I will say I liked the black packaging at first but now it just gets so dirty and shows all the fallout. That's another thing these shadows are so buttery that you tap you brush in and pigment everywhere. However I do think the shades still blend beautifully on the eyes and I also like that they put in a mirror.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This palette is so good I've already purchased it three times because I use it practically every day. It's the perfect pallet to keep in your bag for touch-up on the go and it really is the perfect pallet for natural eye looks. It's incredibly pigmented, a little goes a long way, it blends like a dream, and they last longer throughout the day then any other pallet I've tried. I highly recommend it!
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
Shadows are lovely, great staple colors. I find them to be slightly chalky though. The formula needs some work but overall a good pallet to reach for. Be carful with fall out during application. You may want to put under eye protectors or loose powder if you prefer to but your foundation on before your eyeshadow.
Sky H.
Greenwood
I love Lorac shadows and this pallet just confirmed that. I originally bought it for myself to use as a pallet for vacations and that as the compact size is amazing, and I ended up adding it to my bridal kit as well because I love the pigmentation, colors and quality so much. No fall out and amazing shades!
Antonina M.
New York
I really love the consistency of Lorac shadows. This is my second purchase of this pallet due because it’s so versatile. You can use this to create either a natural or glam look, every day or night out. I think these shades would work great on every skin tone.
Erin E.
I loved this so much that I had to buy a backup immediately so that when I run out I’ll have some on hand. This is sooooo pigmented and blendable and beautiful and versatile. I think this is my favorite palette of all time.
Victoria G.
Lorac is my all time favorite brand for eyeshadow palettes! I am in love with their Matte formula, so when I saw this in stores, I knew I had to have it. This is the absolute perfect palette for everyday looks, the shadows are pigmented, buttery, and blend amazingly. If you like to keep a palette with you or in your makeup bag, this is the perfect one to have on hand! I over this and absolutely recommend it to everyone!
Sarah R.
Dudley
Lorac makes some of my favorite eyeshadows. This palette is perfect for everyone. It’s a super versatile palette that gives you everything you need for a complete eyeshadow look. You have a highlight shade, all over lid shades, crease shades, and defining shades. It’s perfect!
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Is this product tested on animals?
Caitlin G.
I currently have two eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay's Naked Palette and Urban Decay's Spectrum palette. I love them both, but find I am definitely in need of a matte eyeshadow palette to balance them out. I'm trying to decide between KVD's Shade and Light eye contour palette or the Lorac Pro Matte palette. I'm light to medium with neutral undertones (I think!). Any suggestions?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

back