Bridgette J.
Carson, CA

Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

LaGrange, IN
1 year, 8 months ago
I agree! It is difficult to control how much I put on. I have to start with the lighter colors and use different, smaller brushes when I move to darker colors. It helps to blend as you go. I like to use a shimmery shade from a different palette on the lids to lessen the intensity and create some depth. Hope this helps!
LaGrange, IN
1 year, 8 months ago
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Beaufort, SC
1 year, 9 months ago
It can be but I try to use a tiny amount so I don't have to blend that much.
Léa P.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
2 years, 2 months ago
I know exactly what you mean, what I try to do is take either Latte or Pink Mauve and blend out the edges between every step in circular motions, hope that helps!