BY LORAC

This LORAC PRO eye shadow palette gets you red-carpet ready with eight matte eye shadows. PRODUCT FEATURES Ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry Highlight, shade and line your eyes HOW TO USE Can be used wet or dry. Apply the darker shades wet along lash lines for a liquid liner effect. Create an everyday matte eye using Bare eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Latte in the crease, Corduroy in the outer corner and crease and Chocolate smudged along top and bottom lash lines. Get a smoky, matte eye using Linen eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Pink Mauve in the crease, Burgundy in the outer corner and crease and Jet Black smudged along top and bottom lash lines. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Chocolate/Red/Latte. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen. see more...

LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)

Start your review of LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's super friendly to all makeup enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this is an exceptional palette. It is very functional and very easy to use. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know. It's creamy and very blend-able. Highly pigmented without having terrible fallout from your brush." in 238 reviews
  • "A perfect warm neutral, everyday palette. And the best part is since it is small you can throw it in your purse for touch ups or to do your eyes on the go!!! " in 70 reviews
  • "Seriously the best matte shadows I own. I really only wear mattes so I own a few different palettes of this concept, but this one is by far the most pigmented, blendable, and long lasting! Plus I love the color combination. " in 29 reviews
sedro woolley
This is the go to pallet for an every day look using brown neutral colors. They blend with ease. The black is so black that a small dab is all you need. I recommend! Yes I would buy again. It doesn’t flake when applying
Miami Beach, FL
I love the neutral matte colors of this palette. The pigment is vibrant and goes on smoothly. It stays on all day and still looks amazing in the evening! LORAC PRO Matte Eye Shadow Palette (Chocolate/Red/Latte)
I am so obsessed with this wonderful eyeshadow palette. I absolutely love how it looks, feels, and stays on. The only thing that I could think of that would make this better is if it were bigger! I have blue eyes and this palette goes perfectly with them. 10/10 would recommend.
San Francisco, CA
This works pretty well with other palettes, it's not super great as a standalone. Decent pigment but not the best. I'm glad I bought it on sale, definitely wouldn't get it at full price.
Purchased at: ULTA
The shadows kick up a little but blends really really well. Buttery texture and very pigmented. Id say when using it, swirl the brush in the pan a tap off the excess a few times. Sturdy package and great to travel with for a neutral or smokey eye
Harahan, LA
It’s a go to. When I’m in a rush or don’t know a look I want to do, I just bust this thing out and make it easy. The quality is good. It blends well. I recommend.
New York , NY
THE PERFECT PALETTE FOR BEGINNERS! I absolutely adore these shadows and have used them for such a long time! They have a great color pay off and blend nicely. With just a few colors you can create some really quick and easy looks and also use this palette to build on more complex looks. The only downside to this palette is that there is a bit of fallout in the pan, but if you can get past that it’s not a problem! It is also the perfect size for travel and throwing in your bag!
San Jose
This is my ride or die palette, my holy grail, my security blanket, everything. All the shades are matte, the color selection is neutral, perfect for everyday. The shadows are also soft and pigmented. If you're just starting out with makeup or you just love a good neutral eye look, this is the perfect palette. It's also small, thin, compact, and comes with a mirror, which is perfect for traveling. The only thing you have to worry about is that there is no magnetic closure so there is a possibility of it opening up, but I've had no issues with that so far and I'm on my second palette. --It has a highlight shade, a nice neutral crease shade, different tones of brown, a truly opaque black, and also a burgundy shade complemented by a pink mauve shade. The perfect foundation for any look, this can also be a great supplementary palette to one's that have more colors/shimmers. I highly recommend!
Purchased at: ULTA
Lorac has one of the best eye shadow formulas on the market. This little palette is no exception. This is an all matte palette and has a great range of shades. It’s a perfect companion palette or great for a minimal all matte look. The formula of these is buttery smooth, easy to blend and built up. Now there is some kick-up in the pan, but never fallout on the face. I think the price is really good, although the palette is small. I like the size for traveling purposes. And although the pans are small, because they are so pigmented it’ll take a long time to ever hit pan.
I loved this so much that I had to buy a backup immediately so that when I run out I’ll have some on hand. This is sooooo pigmented and blendable and beautiful and versatile. I think this is my favorite palette of all time.
Floresville, TX
Where can I get this? Is it still available
Glen Rose, TX
I am traveling to Africa and I plan on bringing a couple single shadows and a small matte palette. Naked basics or lorac pro matte for travel matte palette??
Shawnee, OK
Am I the only one feeling like this takes a LOT of work to blend?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email