Lorac PRO Mascara

Go PRO with LORAC'S PRO Mascara! This lengthening and thickening professional formula is smudge-resistant, flake-proof and packed with PRO power. Get extra-long, ultra-thick and extremely dramatic lashes with each lash-extending buildable coat. • The super-size, jumbo PRO brush easily grabs each lash from root to tip and corner to corner for a luxurious faux-lash look • Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers

I am the mascara queen! How does this one compare to other brands? Long wear? Clumpy? Do tell all!
I have really straight lashes, after I curl them I want a mascara that holds the curls, and not bring them back straight after curling and mascara them.... would this keep my curls?
Does this have smudging issues?
Start your review of Lorac PRO Mascara!
Product Highlights
“This mascara is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't suggest using it for a night time look unless it's a dinner date being that it's not waterproof. Other than that it's very good adds length and volume to your lashes.” in reviews
“...tapered tip is perfect for getting into your inner eye area.. I find that it lengthens & thickens my lashes to my likings. So overall it is definitely a must try!” in reviews
“Love this mascara. It gives me long and thick lashes.” in reviews
“This is a very great mascara, who doesn't want thicker fuller lashes without the hassle of placing on fake eyelashes. ” in reviews
This masacara is kind of a hot mess.  In this day and age, every cosmetics company tries to differentiate their mascara from all of the other ones out there, primarily through packaging (formlas vary as well, of course, but there's only so many shades of black).  Sometimes it's the outer packaging, but most often it seems to be the wand.

I got this in a bundle with the Lorac Pro 2 palette.  The outer packaging itself is pretty basic, but the wand is something else entirely.  It looks like a reverse giant raindrop, with a wide bottom and a tapered-to-a-point end.   It's more than a little bizzare and unweildy.  The wide section is far too wide to easily maneuver beneath lashes and the tapered end might be okay for bottom lashes, but isn't useful for much else.

The formula itself is quite dry and it seems to have little specks of dried mascara in it.  Not clumpy, but almost gritty?  Very odd.

However, it doesn't overcoat the lashes, so I guess that's something.  And Lorac is cruelty-free, which I care about deeply.  I'll (try to) use this up and then won't ever try it again.

Houston
I didn’t seem to find the good in this mascara for as long as I had it, it just didn’t wow me. I didn’t like the wand, the shape was awkward and therefore I had a hard time using it since I only use my right hand to apply, it was difficult doing my left eyelashes with it. And overall it didn’t do much for my lashes. Not enough volume and length. I will not repurchase.
Wilmette
This mascara is average. I'm not going to say it's my favorite. Not even close. But I will say I would still choose it over most drug store brands, simply because I did like the pigment and ingredients. It did not dry or flake, but I'm not a huge fan of the brush style.
Guilford, CT
This is my favorite mascara I’ve used because I’m obsessed with the shape of the wand and I find it makes my lashes look dull and dramatic but not clumpy or like spiders. I would definitely recommend and buy again, but wish it was available at more stores.
Lorac PRO Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.
I recently got this from ULTA and it might be my favorite mascara. I love lorac products with my whole heart. I've been asked several times while wearing this if I was wearing false eyelashes. It's about $23 dollars a tube. I enjoy the shape of the wand so much. The thin part of the wand makes it easy to get to those small lashes on the bottom lash line. The thicker part makes it easy to add volume.
I give the Lorac Pro Mascara 5 stars, due to the fact it has a brush that is bigger at the time for your regular lashes and slims down for your smaller and lower lashes. It stays on all day, and doesn't weigh the eyelashes down. It isn't too affordable compared to others, but the quality is to die for. 10/10 worth the $24
Palm Beach Gardens
Love this mascara. One of my favorite beauty bloggers used it & loved it so I thought I'd give it a try & I've already bought a 2nd bottle!! It gives volume & length, the only drawback is that it does flake but not enough to cause an issue. Will be buying again!
Springdale , AR
I love this mascara! It has great staying power, doesn’t flake, and doesn’t irritate my eyes! It is also ophthalmologist approved for contact wearers. The formula is so great that I can just slap it on and go without worrying in the morning before work. But I can also take my time and create amazing lashes for a night out!
Seattle, WA
I tired this mascara a few years back and remember how much I LOVED IT! I must repurchase because it made my lashes long and VERY voluminous and thick. Perfect for layering with other mascaras as well if you want a nice dramatic look without having wonky looking lashes.
Castroville, CA
All time favorite for the last five years. Makes my lashes look thick, black, and super long. The wand is big and fluffy perfect for large eyes. The only thing that I don't like is that it gets a little tacky, but nothing a brush can't fix. Lorac LORAC Cobra Mascara Black 0.25 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...