BY LORAC

Go PRO with LORAC PRO Liquid Lipstick! With the smooth glide of a gloss and the high pigment of a lipstick, this creamy, lightweight, and long-lasting PRO formulacoats the lips in bold color that dries down to a comfortable matte finish. The pointed applicator delivers precise, full coverage that lasts without bleeding or transferring. PRO Liquid Lipstick comes in an array of modern, matte shades from natural nudes to vibrant hues and is infused with antioxidants such as Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C and E. Color, line, and define your lips, just like a PRO!

• is it worth buying?? do they make your lips dry???3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price?3 Answers
  • I love lipsticks! There's no day I'm not wearing one.. ne...2 Answers
LORAC PRO Liquid Lipsticks
  • "Love these liquid lipsticks! Not only are the shades amazing, but the formula is great and lasts all day! They smell so sweet and don't dry out your lips at all. Highly recommend this lipstick to anyone!! " in 36 reviews
  • "I have the color brown works well drys really fast to my lips, it's easy to apply, long lasting it lasts about 6 or more hours on my lips without having to apply more! & yes I'm planning all buying them all! " in 8 reviews
Samantha C.
Eastpointe , MI
I never tried any lorac makeup products but I was in Ulta trying to find the perfect shade of purple I did find the color in a different brand but they were all out. I came across this one on accident and I’m so glad I did. I’m obsssessed with their products now. And I absolutely love this color when I’m going for a bold lip color. The application goes on so nice and lasts all night. I will definitely be buying more products from them. (This is the color in wisteria)
Sahar F.
I bought two of these and I'm in love ! The formula is awesome, it dries rapidly, the applicator is very good, the application is so easy and precise. The colors are so nice and smooth on the lips. And it really lasts looong. One of my favorites so far. I'm sure that I'll soon buy other shades of these
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
This product is so amazing!! I’ve constantly been on the search for a liquid lipstick that STAYS put, and this is it. I put one coat on, go to dinner- eat a burger, have drinks- and go out for a night, and it DOESNT BUDGE. I don’t even bring it with for touch ups it’s that good. Not to even mention the colors....😍
Written I.
New London, OH
I love these lipsticks. The color selection is beautiful and the packaging is visually satisfying. I feel like they are a good value and long lasting. My only complaint is if you drink something or eat something it comes completely off. Otherwise it stays on beautifully.
Sarah A.
I have a couple shades in this lipstick and absolutely love it! The formula is this, but lasting. It doesn't feel too dry on your lips and lasts a good part of the day. Again, the formula is thin, but i love it because it doesn't feel heavy or cakwy when you wear it.
•Jacquelyn D.
Pell City
I use the shade Dusty Rose everyday and it’s my favorite perfect nude. The formula is comfortable and easy to apply. Some may think it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it! I’ve recommended to a couple of my friends and now they use it everyday as well!
Jenn R.
Abilene
The perfect liquid lip! Obsessed with this formula and color pay off! It's perfectly weightless, whipped and creamy, and so so so rich in pigment! I own about 4 shades and can't wait to purchase more! Smell is light vanilla, no noticeable taste.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Always get so many compliments when I wear this lipstick. I would say it's a knock off of the Stila liquid lipstick which are on the more pricey side so definitely check these out. I bought mine at Kohl's and was able to use a coupon so definitely had to try it out. They are matte the only time in my opinion I feel like it will move and this is common in liquid lipstick is when I eat but for the rest of the time it stays on. So 5/5 great product
katana 🤪.
west springfield
they were so good i loved how they dried down. after they dried they didn’t move very much. i had to reapply a couple of times but that was to be expected. it lasted pretty much the whole day and every shade is whereable.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Really love these lippies. They are really long lasting but not insanely dry. I usually do a sugar scrub then a nice balm while I do my other makeup and by the time I get to my lips this product does fantastic! My only complaint is that it is a bit "watery" so if you weren't careful you could make a mess lol
Lisa L.
Where can I get the whole collection on a reasonable price
Do they dry out your lips at all?
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
Where can I find these lipsticks at I really want to try these out
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
Do these flake off? I just ordered mulberry
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
is it worth buying?? do they make your lips dry???