LORAC PRO Liquid Lipstick, Brown uploaded by Preetyo C.LORAC PRO Liquid Lipstick, Brown uploaded by Ashley F.LORAC PRO Liquid Lipstick, Brown uploaded by Ashley F.
2 colors available

BY LORAC

Give your lips a puckered-up professional look with this LORAC PRO liquid lipstick. Long-lasting formula High pigment, smooth glide Dries to a comfortable matte finish Pointed applicator delivers precise, full coverage that lasts without bleeding or transferring. Infused with antioxidants such as Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C and E HOW TO USE Apply PRO Liquid Lipstick to bare lips with the attached applicator. Use the tip of the applicator to line and define the lips and then fill in for highly pigmented color. Shake well before use. 0.11-oz. Size: One size. Color: Brown. Gender: Female. see more...

• Has anyone tried this formula? I'm curious about it. Is it uncomfor...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is drying? How long does it last? 1 Answers
  • Does this product dry matte or glossy?1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Harrisburg, PA
love loran this color is a dupe for kylie cosmetics true brown K. honestly i like the formula for lorac's brown liquid lipstick much more than kylie's it also is a lot less sticky and lasts a lot longer and the lips and it smells really good too like vanilla if i recall
Crissel D.
Crissel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this product for 12 hours straight eating, drinking and working, and I did not need to retouch this product once! We pigmented product and it turn matte! Plus they smell like freshly backed sugar cookies!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rio Rancho, NM
The perfect color for warm skin tones! It is a must have, because it is the perfect brown liquid lip. Lasts all day, has amazing scent and doesn't try your lips out!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Sienna, Plum Brown
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Brittni D.
Brittni D.
New concord
I absolutely love this lipstick. Not only are there many different colors to choose from but it stays on for hours! It's hard to find a lipstick that actually stays on through meals and is long lasting.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Love this!!!! Easy to apply great colors. Couldn't believe how long it stayed on. I put it on before bed to see how long it truly stayed on. It looked perfect when I woke up. This stuff really stays put!!
Briauna B.
Briauna B.
Marion
First are foremost, the array of color pigments made me choice hard. When I purchased it was on the pricier end but when I got it home and opened that fresh wand it smelled sooo amazing. It's like a warm vanilla that I could just lick right off the wand. Application is easy and drys fast enough to go out the door and slow enough that if you want to, you could add a lighter shade or what have you. Now, the problem I have is it feels like my lips are being sucked of moister and I get this with most liquid lipsticks but this one will start to flake off HOURS later. I've notice the darker shades stain my lips a little too.Not the best lipsticks I have but deff in my top favorites!!!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Never tried these before but I guarantee you I will get every single color that I can possibly get that I like they are really beautiful they stay in place they don't smear or smudge once they dry, very pigmented very easy to apply
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
These Lorac lipsticks have amazing pigmentation and are worth the price even though they are on the pricey side.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Has anyone tried this formula? I'm curious about it. Is it uncomfortable on the lips? Does it dry down to a matte finish?
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Does anyone know if this is drying? How long does it last?
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Aliquippa, PA
Does this product dry matte or glossy?
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
How does the formula of the lorac lipsticks compare to other liquid lips