LORAC Pro Cream Eye Liner

Black. PRO Cream Eyeliner is an all-in-one, easy-to-use eyeliner that lasts! This long-wearing, highly-pigmented cream eyeliner is infused with Vitamins E and C and comes complete with a custom PRO brush included in the cap for a clean, precise line every time, perfect for the PRO on-the-go! Instantly make your eyes look brighter and more beautiful with any of the PRO Cream Eyeliner shades in Black, Dark Brown, Navy or Plum. Eye Liner, Black.

[user:melliemel] Does this take a long time to dry?
Is this easy for beginners? Doesn't smudge? I'm wanting to get away from the typical eye pencil and try something new
Does it last all day and doesn't smudge?
Start your review of LORAC Pro Cream Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“As gel eye liners go this product is wonderful because it does not come out too crumbly. Very smooth and the brush they give works great with the eye liner” in reviews
“I have this eyeliner in black that I purchased at Ulta. It is very black, and really creamy. Goes on smooth and doesn't tug on my eyelids. I think is great product just wish the brush was a little stiffer. Other then that awesome product.” in reviews
Katy, TX
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I picked this product up on a whim and have fallen in LOVE! The eyeliner goes on so smooth is great for everyday! The only thing that I'm not head over heels for is the size of the brush- its a little small so I ditched it for a full-size brush.
Aurora, OH
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
The color is beautiful and glides on nicely. I do not recommend this product for women with oilier skin. It will start coming off in the middle of your eye lids from the oil a couple hours after putting on.
Redfield, AR
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I am entirely pleased with this product. It's nicely pigmented and incredibly smooth. I absolutely adore the texture. The little brush is handy, but I could certainly see some people disagreeing with it.
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I loved this product for the first 2 weeks! However it definitely dried out pretty quickly and became clumpy and thick. For the price I was disappointed. But I really loved it the first couple of weeks!
San Diego , CA
Review for: Brush Navy
Love this product one of my favorite. Love Lorac products wish they created more products for darker skin tones but their eye liners are easy to use, not messy, love them.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Brush Navy
Love the texture. Very Creamy easy to apply, love how the mini brush stores away w/out drying out and w/out touching the rest of your brushes. This is a good traveling piece. Stays put !!! but I recommend Primer even if its just eyeliner, specially for Gel Liners
Review for: Brush Dark Brown
I love that this eyeliner comes in a brush and is extremely easy to use. I love how its very portable and will not get the product everywhere. I love to use this eyeliner to create a wing with the brush. The shade dark brown is the perfect shade for brown eyes.
East Haven, CT
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
This eyeliner is amazing. I have it in dark brown and the color is beautiful. It applies smoothly and lasts all day, even when used on the waterline. My favorite cream liner that I've tried!
Review for: Brush Navy
Its a super soft, smooth eyeliner. very easy to use! the brush is really nice, the color compliments my eyes so well, I'm sure this product will compliment yours too!