LORAC Pro Cream Eye Liner

Black. PRO Cream Eyeliner is an all-in-one, easy-to-use eyeliner that lasts! This long-wearing, highly-pigmented cream eyeliner is infused with Vitamins E and C and comes complete with a custom PRO brush included in the cap for a clean, precise line every time, perfect for the PRO on-the-go! Instantly make your eyes look brighter and more beautiful with any of the PRO Cream Eyeliner shades in Black, Dark Brown, Navy or Plum. Eye Liner, Black.

[user:melliemel] Does this take a long time to dry?
Is this easy for beginners? Doesn't smudge? I'm wanting to get away from the typical eye pencil and try something new
Does it last all day and doesn't smudge?
Start your review of LORAC Pro Cream Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“As gel eye liners go this product is wonderful because it does not come out too crumbly. Very smooth and the brush they give works great with the eye liner” in reviews
“I have this eyeliner in black that I purchased at Ulta. It is very black, and really creamy. Goes on smooth and doesn't tug on my eyelids. I think is great product just wish the brush was a little stiffer. Other then that awesome product.” in reviews
LORAC Pro Cream Eye Liner uploaded by jessica M.
Review for: Brush Navy
The packaging for this is ingenious. Having the brush pop out of the handle is adorable and efficient. A space-saving idea that is much appreciated. The brush isn't as skinny as I would like for a thin line, but it does work, and at least a brush is included with the product. The shape of the container is sleek and reminds me of a champagne bottle. Inside the base is the cream liner. It glides on easily. Some of the colors are beautiful. And LORAC doesn't do animal testing. Awesome.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I always make sure to have this product in my beauty bag, especially when I travel and am out on a job. I am a photographer, so the camera is always close to my eye and sometimes I get a little too close and my eyeliner smudges. I haven't ever had a problem with this one. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. It's also super easy to create wings, which is a must do for my eye routine.
O Fallon, IL
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
Ugh..I love Lorac..I got this eyeliner in the plum color. Such a disappointment..I wouldn't call myself an artist but I've been doing makeup for 20 years and I just couldn't get these to work right for me. Do t know if it was the product or brush or both but...really didn't like it.
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I found this product a while back on Birchbox and I must say, at first I wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not (typically I'm a stickler to MAC eyeliner) but having the brush as part of the package was huge for me. One less brush to pack. Also, being a product designer, I found the design to be sleek and not bulky at all.
Review for: Brush Plum
This is a really good eyeliner very creamy and pigmented.It is a little hard to use a brush with it because it is so soft I tend to pick up more than i need.However,it is not a factor for me to stop using it.Very long lasting and the shade Plum is beautiful.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
I've been using this cream eye liner for about five months. It comes in a small container, but a little goes a long way! And the best part is, it hasn't dried up at all, not even a little bit! So I know it will last a long while. And how awesome is the handy brush included?! It's super easy to use!
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
It took me a while to find a good cream eye liner and this one was many i had tried. I have to say that i wish i did not pay so much for this. I have had better ones to do the job without putting a dent in your wallet. The product was too thick and dried in the package without even using it often
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
These liners are good to use as eyeliners or as a base for smokey eye! The colors they come in are a little bit bold but still wearable. I got them when there was a discount on HauteLook. Their pigmentation is good, they have good staying power, their consistency make them easy to apply.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: Eye Liner, Black
Lorac Pro Cream Eyeliner is a wonderful product. Easy to use to create any eye look & lasts all day. Easy to remove. Non messy. comfortable to wear. Stunning appearance.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Brush Navy
Super creamy and I love how intense the color is. It's dark enough to wear everyday, with just enough color. Easy to use and touch up. When I pair it with my UD eye-lid primer, it practically melts into my skin and stays put. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!