MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesLORAC
Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush

Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush

Go PRO with Lorac PRO Contour Palette! This PRO artistry palette contains 2 matte highlighters, 1 shimmer highlighter and 3 matte contour shades to easily create perfectly sculpted features. Velvety-smooth, blendable and ultra-pigmented powders. Fragrance Free and safe for use on the eye area. Exclusive, custom PRO Contour Brush has unique dome shape that allows for effortless precision and control. Made from synthetic material, the PRO brush hair is hygienic and easy to clean between applications. Shades: Beige Highlight (light cream), Yellow Highlight (light yellow), Shimmer Highlight (pearl), Light Contour (light cool brown), Deep Contour (deep cool brown), and Medium Contour (medium cool brown).

What is your favorite contour palette? Which palette would be best for beginners?Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush
Best Medium Powder Contour Palette?
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush is in my next to purchase list. What do you guys think? Have you tried using this highlighter, if so, did you like it? Why or why not?
Start your review of Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush!
Product Highlights
this palette is so blendable and the highlight is absolutely stunning. i highly recommend this if you prefer a powderin reviews
i do love this product however with me being such fair skin the darkest contor is not used nearly as much as the other products in this. i also feel that the lightest color does not show up very well even though i am palein reviews
East Hanover, NJ
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Mariia D.
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Mariia D.
very decent contouring, the brush is generally superb, but more suitable for cream barking. The sculptors themselves and powders in shades of zoroshtz, something like a walk with Kat Von D - is now very popular. but Lorac can be stained, you need to shade quickly. Banana powder is gorgeous. I finished it first!
Gilbert, AZ
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Bethany M.
I love this palette! It has been my first contour palette and it was gifted to me about a year ago. I use it everyday. The powders are pretty close to my skin tone. I use the darkest brown as an eye shadow because it is too dark for my skin tone to use it as a bronzer. I like to use the highlight on my brow bone. I would recommend this palette, it has everything you need!
San Diego, CA
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Ashley V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a complete palette! Amazing range from light to dark , amazing highly that doubles and a makeup setting powder I believe it’s a great value it comes with its own brush & it’s now my holly grail when conturing ! My favorite is that it comes with a large mirror that is very helpful the powdered a very pigmented & have a great finish & are amazing easy to blend on top of any makeup ! [product:lorac-pro-contour-palette-&-pro-contour-brush]
Denham Spgs, LA
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Krysten O.
I’ve used several other contour palettes and this one tends to remain a staple. I love the two larger pans for the basic colors. I like using the dark for my small areas. All colors work well for me with and without self tanner also. I often swipe my brush across all 3 contour pans for a customized color! Pictured is using as just cheek contouring, not the nose.
Bronx, NY
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I treated myself to this for mother day and what I can say I love this product I love the shades and colors It goes on very well ,easy to blend And looks very natural . I will be trying there other product as well
Tallapoosa, GA
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Cami S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this! It’s really easy to use and extremely blendable! The brush is also amazing I use it every time I contour. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Great formula! I’ll be buying it again!
Mars, PA
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Lisa B.
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush I LOVE this palette! You get six powder shades to contour and highlight with. This product goes on like a DREAM with no chalkey or dulling your complection. Now let me tell you the BRUSH ❤️❤️❤️ It is one of my go to brushes use daily. It is a nicely made two ended brush with one larger size and one smaller for smaller areas on your face. this palette is small enough to keep in your makeup bag for any needed tough ups during the day. If you do not need another contouring palette I would strongly recommend getting BRUSH (only about 7.50) Came with palette and is also sold seperately! Lorac 👏😍
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Lorac Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush uploaded by Azelia K.
I lost the brush ages ago and just use the palette with other sets of brushes I have. I love how this contours your face with just a little bit of powder! The formula is also buildable and long lasting! However, be aware of the ridiculous amount of fallout and how delicate the powders are because a couple broke somehow... This does a fabulous job contouring. I just don’t care about the highlighters in this however.... I usually use other highlighters when doing my makeup but for contouring, this palette does the trick. Please excuse the photo of my worn palette. I take it EVERYWHERE with me and one of my setting powders spilled all over it. It’s a must have in my makeup arsenal and when I’m traveling. #contour #makeup #palettes #beauty #lorac #followme #ifollowback
Love this palette! I actually use it more for eyeshadow though since it's so pigmented and has a soft, non-fallout formula. Very inexpensive and totally recommend it!
I've struggled finding the best contour kit for a while! I've gone from Anastasia Beverly Hills both creme & powder contour palettes, the NYX contour palette, the Shade & Light Palette and many more.. I could never land on the perfect one. At first, I thought it was my foundation so I played with it and tried different techniques but all the contour shades were either too dark for me, would get blotchy and/or dry, or would just fade away throughout the day. I decided to try the Lorac Pro Contour Palette & let me tell you! Sweet baby Jesus! Since I am extremely white (No Joke!) the colors suited me nicely. The palette comes with 2 matte highlight shades, 1 shimmer highlight (Great for the inner corners/ tear duct) and 3 different contour shades. Did I forget to mention it comes with a brush?! Yes! This palette hands down is the best I've tried. I've already hit pan on both of the highlighting shades! I definitely see myself buying more of these palettes! The shades are to die for!

242 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Boise, ID
il y a 6 mois
Ari W. il y a 5 mois
This is my favorite contour palette out of the few I’ve used, it’s very natural looking and blends well/doesn’t get muddy. But the highlighter is something in here that I don’t use. I feel like you’d have to be very very pale for this to be something you’d use over another highlighter, but it works in a pinch if you’re short on time and want to use only one product